• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Vigilantes and Where to Find Them

Government intervention or Villain groups?

• Government

• Villains

Results are only viewable after voting.

jole875

Veni Vidi Vici
"There may be a day where I find myself in a wasteland wondering what happened to us, but until that day comes I will continue the quest given to me by god. To complete the Final Crusade is my only objective, no matter the cost, my life is forfeit. I fear not my mortality." -Morgrim, formerly the reemerged missing teen Daniel Smith.

There wasn't always vigilantes but there wasn't always organized sex rings or mass slaughters either. The first to come were the common "Street Walkers", ordinary people helping out the homeless and walking old women across the street. Next came the "Caped Crusaders" small groups of vigilantes armed with baseball bats, the occasional gun, and other assortments of melee weapons. The police could do with the street walkers because they didn't go out of their way to beat up, or kill, criminals. Every so often a caped crusader would get caught and given a short prison sentence, dependent on the severity of their vigilantism. On occasion street walkers might get into a brawl with muggers or drug dealers, but often police were called before hand. Everything for vigilantes changed when the next phase of their kind came into the light, the "Death Squads", the debut of this group came from the high-class Beverly Hills. The first and most notorious death squad, calling themselves the Hand of God, slaughtered one hundred and twenty seven men and women. When the police arrived at the scene they found that those who had been killed were executed by firing squads in the large backyard. Politicians, business executives, actors, directors, musicians, all were killed with no survivors, one person was found to be completely decapitated. Inside the house sixty four under aged boys and girls were found unharmed, except many had been sexually assaulted. It was later revealed by the internet that the Beverly Hills residence was a underage sex ring for celebrities. The police received a huge backlash for going out of their way to look for the Hand of God, people were often saying that the police should have taken out the sex ring and this wouldn't have happened, but this was only the beginning for the Hand of God. Now stands hundreds of thousands of vigilantes, of all creeds and specialties. Though most are street walkers and caped crusaders a few death squads have sprouted, but none of them can compare to the might and raw firepower of the Hand of God. Something is on the horizon, an influential power is pushing to have all vigilantes snuffed out, the hour for vigilantes is coming, they will be needed now more than ever, because those that oppose them are rising.

super-soldiers-of-the-future.jpg

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/vigilantes-and-where-to-find-them.325455/
OOC ^

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/vigilantes-and-where-to-find-them.325454/
CS ^

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back