• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

View posts in reverse order (newest post first)

Pinkalyn

A Lamia of Love
So, in most forums there's an option to view posts in reverse order, the first post being the most recent. I was wondering if I'm just not seeing the option for it on this forum, or if it's not an implemented feature here. If it is, could someone please guide me to where the option can be found? Thank you in advance!

Pinkalyn said:
So, in most forums there's an option to view posts in reverse order
I don't believe that is actually a think in most forum software. I've used many of them over the years. Just thinking about it kinda gives me a headache. We normally read from left to right and start at the top and work down.

Heck even phone texts don't work backwards.

This feature does not currently exist in the forum software we use and we have no plans at this time to add it in sorry.

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]I don't believe that is actually a think in most forum software. I've used many of them over the years. Just thinking about it kinda gives me a headache. We normally read from left to right and start at the top and work down.
Heck even phone texts don't work backwards.

This feature does not currently exist in the forum software we use and we have no plans at this time to add it in sorry.

[/QUOTE]
I suppose 'most forums' is an assumption, sorry. It should read 'most forums I've used'. Still, if it's not a thing here, that's perfectly fine. Thank you for taking the time to reply~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back