Vienna Cross

Vienna_Cross

War Lord of the Imperial Night Army
I was roleplaying on another site and it wasn’t allowed, so I am moving the whole thing to a new site :)

For starters, the forum list is the best place to look. All the roleplays and discussions etc. are over there.
Click the message box thing in top right corner to start a PM, and you will be notified of any threads you watch with the notification icon. When roleplaying, I suggest going back to the first page or PMing the mod of your character. Any threads you reply to you automatically watch. At the top of the page, there is a Jump to new, bookmark, and unwatch icon. Unwatch means you stop getting notifications.
If you have any questions, just PM (private message) me or anyone else you feel comfortable with.

Welcome to RPN. They stopped allowing roleplay on your last site?
So I thought it was allowed...because the way the guidelines were set up made it seem like no sexual roleplaying which I totally get. But apparently I needed to read between the lines and realize that no role playing was allowed.

Hello, welcome to the site! This site definitely lets you roleplay, lol. Of course, no sexual roleplaying, though (unless you do fade to black). I hope you find some good partners!~

I was roleplaying on another site and it wasn’t allowed, so I am moving the whole thing to a new site :)

Hello and welcome! Be sure to read the site rules of RPN!
Glad to have you here with us!

Am FLUFF!
Feel free to message me anytime!

[=

Users who are viewing this thread

Back