• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Video-Game Mashup Adventure (Overview)

MythyDW

Five Thousand Club
So, this one is simple, yet complex.

Each player chooses a character from any video game universe. We throw them all together into an adventure leading through different video game worlds to stop the coalition of all the big bads from achieving their goals of total domination

For combat, I will be using a mechanic similar to what is used in my fantasy RP, Mercenaries of Deretor

-----------------------------------------------------

During all direct combat scenarios and actions against the enemy will have overall structure from me but the details will be up to the players (i.e. I'll write something like "you can kill three guys, or two and strike at the mini boss" or the such, and allow the player to improvise how he kills them). If players would like to take some sort of direct action not offered, simply run it through me in PM or on this thread and I'll give you the possible results of that action. Wounds will work with light, medium and heavy.

In addition, [Elites ; Minibosses ; Bosses ; Superbosses ] Are all enemies that you must post strikes for, rather than outright killing them.

Light wounds are superficial, they won't affect a character's ability, but the player must acknowledge that they occur during the post. Players may also have the liberty of doing this on their own, though during some situations I will require this to happen to characters. Medium wounds will affect the combat capability of a character, either through a disability that prevents using certain equipment or just a decrease in effectiveness. Heavy wounds completely incapacitates the character; he becomes vulnerable to anexecution move by an enemy if not aided by a comrade.

---------------------------------------------------------

Although the exact style of wounds and deaths and such will depend on your character, I feel this is a decent enough mechanic for this RP as well.

As for weapons and items:

Those characters with variable loadouts (Master Chief as an example) have to choose pre-mission what they will take. Characters that use items (Link) start with none (Only the sword, in Link's case) During the missions there will be chests and other loot containers that will give everyone a reward (Different weapon choice, items, pikmin, energy)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back