• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Victorian Hunters

The Forgotten Host

"200 years ago, Van Hellsing, the first hunter slayed the dark lord Dracula Tepes, declaring war on all things post-human. Present day, humanity still struggles to eradicate all filth from the face of the earth. Man, through his ingenuity, has put forth many a creation to exterminate the vermin that lurk in the darkest corners of our continent; instruments to cleanse all impurities from the world. And who makes use of these instruments to bring reckoning to all post-humans?

The hunter, a mortal who has sworn an oath to destroy all demonic filth from this world through cold steal and hot gunpowder. Together, we wage a crusade against all post-humans for the crimes against humanity. With artisenal arms and hearts of valor, we venture into the deepest pits of the world, slaying the post-human scourge where we see it.

This world is rotten and it needs to be cleansed. Join our ranks and become a true turret of turmoil to this darkness we fight."

latest

The roleplay will begin in a stronghold in London. You will start off as a hunter conscript trained in one of five houses. You can be from any corner of the world, it doesn't matter.For more information, PM me. At least five people needed. I will see you in the hunt.

Good evening. This seems quite interesting. I would PM you, but unfortunately I have not yet been given the privilege of PMing. Please take this post as an expression of interest in your role play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back