• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Victor

CaptainCorwin

This thread is all about Victor. A seventh son of a seventh son, he not completely a man, he is a doppleganger. Not one of those who coincidentally looks like someone else, but an individual with the ability to steal other's appearance and health. Provided he only touches the target they merely switch; however, if he kills them after then their likeness is his permanently, or at least till he kills another after switching. For the purpose of any RPs his real age will be 80, though of course Victor can steal any body he finds suitable. Moreover, though Victor was born a man, he has never felt uncomfortable in the bodies of others, an interesting fact as most others do. His name was stolen as well, from a rich man while he was touring Europe, while nobody was thinking about any danger but the great war. I will accept any gender pairings with Victor, just keep in mind that he acts pretty much the same no matter what form he is in. Additionally, there are demon-like creatures in the universe he is in which I will explain in a PM if anybody is interested. As for a plot, we could do something where he is fascinated by someone's character, tries to approach them, subsequently turned away, yet tries and tries again. As stated above, if Victor does not actually kill his target, they will return to their body after the 6 hours have passed. We could use this ability to help explore how your character thinks about themself. Granted, Victor does not believe he is transgender, as he has always had the ability to be what he wants. And when I say he and Victor I am merely reffering to a playful but masculine nature and the fact that he likes winning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back