• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Commission ~Vibora's Requests~ (Three free requests)

Vibora

Hello, I'm Vibora, a young artist who hasn't drawn much other than sketches in a while. I'm not one to ever post or show sketches, so unfortunately, you won't get example art. That being said, I would love to draw characters for people here. I do traditional sketches and then scan and colour them on my laptop. The process takes a bit, obviously, because I am something of a perfectionist. My style is semi-realistic with anime and western comic influences. I want to try this out with 3 requests, and if it works out well, I may expand this to something I do a lot. First come first serve, so fill out the form if you are interested. All of the pictures I'd draw would be of characters. Portrait means your character simply standing, sitting or kneeling with no background or a simple background. Action would be the character mid-movement, such as if they were running or fighting. Couples is obvious by the name, and surreal/conceptional is the character with a themeatic background, such as two characters forming a yin-yang symbol.

Type of picture (Portrait, Action, Couples, Surreal/Conceptional):

Character names:

Description of the character's appearance or realistic reference picture:

Image description:

Character pose reference picture or description:

Anything else you want to add:

Thank You!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back