Vessel of the Gods

This is an amusing little power that I developed last night.  I was sort of wondering what you'll thought of it.  It is part of a category of mortal powers that I refer to as Disciplines.  Disciplines are related to either a specific Virtue, Attribute or Ability.  Disciplines cost 8 BP or XP for the first level and 8 BP or 8*current level in XP for each level past the first.  No Discipline may ever exceed it associated Trait, whichever is less.  The first level in a Discipline requires an Essence 1, the second and third level require Essence 2 and the fourth and fifth levels require Essence 3.  The sixth level, which can only be learned by the Dragon Kings, requires an Essence of 6.  Disciplines may only be learned by unExalted Mortals or Dragon Kings.

Vessel of the Gods (Performance based Discipline)

-The Discipline of the Vessel of the Gods allows a mortal to more effeciently channel the powers of a God who is currently using the Ride Charm on them.

-Each level of the Vessel of the Gods reduces the cost of the Ride Charm by two motes when used on the mortal.

-Each level of the Vessel of the Gods increases the mortal's effective Essence, for the purposes of determining the effects of the Ride Charm only, by one.

-Each level of the Vessel of the Gods grants the mortal-Spirit hybrid an additional 10 motes of Essence to their combined Essence pool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back