Veronica Rose

Self_Plagiarism

Name:

Veronica Rose
Species:
Werewolf
History:
Her family was a loving one, she grew up as one of the main royal werewolf families.  Her father who was a talented shifter, her mother on the other hand was a master telepath.  Her older sister and brother were very gifted, be able to shift at a young age.  Veronica how ever never was capable of shifting, but, she was a capable telepath being able to read all of her family members thoughts at one time, this however is very tiring for her.  When her castle was attacked by a unknown army Veronica and her mother went to hiding, her mother to protect her because Veronica was only a pup at the time.  She was reading her father's mind while the attack was going on, after she lost connection with him she made a connection with her sister the same thing happened so she tried to communicate with her brother, it was to late as he was already dead.  The army retreaded, declaring their victory.  The reason the battle happened was because the people didn't like the way the royal family held all the power.  Eventfully Mary, her mother, regained the people's trust and support becoming the sole leader of that part of the werewolf territory.  The three crystals around her neck are a reminder of the three family members that died that day.  After that she trained 4 hours a week for twelve years, with the help of her mother.  She now is able to shift, but only for a short time, her telepathy hasn't advanced much in the past years.  For the amount of training she's had she isn't that well gifted.
Royal or Rebel:
 Royal
Relatives:

Father-Zac Rose (Deceased)

Mother-Mary Rose (Alive)

Sister-Susan Rose (Deceased)

Brother-Derek Rose (Deceased)

Other:

While in wolf form she has three blue crystals that circle her neck, they don't do anything, they're just for show

Appearance:

0af0827166bf1b40b4becc77ba2d566d.jpg

3748112a158386b4d7ab52d07ac2cf86.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh your good to start whenever, pretty all characters are automatically accepted. If I read over them and find something I think should be changed I'd let you know

Users who are viewing this thread

Back