• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital π•π„𝐍𝐔𝐒' 𝐀𝐑𝐓 π’π‡πŽπππ„ - 𝗐𝗂𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗋 π—Œπ–Ίπ—…π–Ύ!

birth of venus

𝘣𝘢𝘳𝘯π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 π˜₯𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘡𝘩𝘦 π˜©π˜°π˜Άπ˜΄π˜¦οΉ—
Roleplay Type(s)
hello there! my name's venus, and welcome to my art thread. i'm an aspiring artist currently in college. my entire life has been spent drawing and creating, and since i have experience with art requests before, i'm reopening my commissions for a winter sale! below you can find an explanation of the types of in-depth commissions i offer, and thanks for checking this out!

honestly, if you have questions about anything, just ask me! i do have limits as to what i will draw, such as mecha, extreme nsfw, complicated scenery. but anything else is fair game! want art of your favorite characters? ocs? ideas you want drawn out? i gotcha! c:
note: please PM me for prices, and you can contact me on discord as well @ birth of venus #0666

i will also probably post random doodles and art on this thread, just for fun & also so yall can see even more examples.

Comms-Collage-1-venus.png

winter is rolling in along with the holiday season! if you wanna gift someone art of their original characters or even their favorite characters, now's the time!
for $20 i am offering one character full body sketches (flat colors +$5), or if you want two characters in one commission, you get a special offer of $30!
this will likely be going on up until christmas (or i get too busy) so get 'em while you can! like i said above, please contact me thru PMs here or discord if you'd like to commission me and we can discuss details. here's some examples of what you can get below!

wintersalebanner.png

Comms-Collage-2-venus.png

Last edited:
oop i forgot i wanted to add these here! you can consider this a part of the summer sale as well. want some homestuck comic style art? you can get a full body commish of your characters (or fanart!) for twenty whole bucks. here's some examples using my own ocs!

alexsaintscs.png

annasaintscs.png

oof i haven't updated this in a hot hot minute - here's some recent(ish) art! i've got a winter sale going as well ~

2022-11-13.png

hotgirlswehaveproblemstoooo.png

rosemybelovedwip.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back