• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Other Various Bits and Bobs.

DamnTheStyx

Local Ferrywoman
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So, I have a lot of different characters in my melon. Some I’ve drawn practically, some I’ve sketched on my laptop, hence the prefix (please don’t be mad, mods.). So I’ll post a photo of the drawing, plus a little description of whatever it is and what I used to make it.

Thread Start!

BAEC895B-D85C-4EE0-9081-90D70533880C.png

So this charming thing is Puppet Face (used to be called weird puppet thing when I was brainstorming a name). It’s an animatronic-type machine that’s roughly 8ft tall-ish. It makes and serves cake (the fingers function as knives), and is averted to violence. Drawn in MS Paint and inspired by the Marionette from the FNaF franchise.

31002438-21B2-4671-BD41-8022900733F9.jpeg

This notably larger image is completely unrelated to the first, and is in fact concept art for a character I’m planning for a D&D campaign. Haven’t done much building about her yet. Shouldn’t be hard to see that it’s drawn pencil-and-paper from the… well, the pencil and the folds. It’s either gonna be ‘The Queen’ or ‘The Princess’. Depends if I can make a gnarly-er design sorta like Ludwig from Bloodborne (for those interested in the name, a link to an image is here)

Only took me nine months, but I’ve decided to upload another picture. Just a crude sketch of the original themselves, Egg.

21B0CD72-6C96-432B-94B3-918BEC8B8719.jpeg
So this is Egg.
They are:
An egg.
An Eldritch Entity.
Holding a black hole within the shell for consumption.
Fond of Johnny Cash.
NOT naked (They have a hat!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back