Vanille "Neon" Floresia

Transparent

Identification

Given Name: Vanille

Surname: Floresia

What is your official DWMA Nickname? “Everyone likes to call me Neon, so I guess that's it!”

Provide a yearbook picture here (Anime appearance. May follow with standard uniform description and pictures as necessary.):

anime_girl_with_headphones_by_femchina101-d5yi173.jpg

Height: 5'7”

Hair Color: “A beautiful pink! And it grows that way too! But I refuse to share my secret!

Eye Color: “Bright blue! Almost like a neon blue! I've been told my eyes creep some people out but I love them!”

Standing

Are you an EAT, NOT, or NEW student?

NEW

Are you a weapon or a meister?

Meister

If a meister, what is your preferred fighting style?

Vanille’s fighting style is very fluttery and quick. She moves fast, twisting, turning, twirling, and flipping around her opponent while dealing small and quick but effective physical strikes through the use of soul force, which she was taught the basics of by her father. Vanille’s soul force lacks the staggering power and strength that someone well learned in it would have, but remains a step above a normal physical attack all the same.

How many years have you attended the DWMA?

“I haven't attended any years yet silly! I'm NEW!”

Personal Profile

What would others say are your strengths?

• "I'm always looking up! Glass have full right? Let's fill it then!”
  • “Once I put my mind into something I don't intend to stop or give up until it's done!”
  • “It doesn't take me long to make up my mind, now I won't say I always make the right decision but I come to a decision pretty fast.” (Decisive)
  • “I'm really quick on my feet! And rather acrobatic too! I can do three backflips in a row!” (Acrobatic and fast)

What would others say are your flaws(At least 3, be honest.)?

• “I can't staaand reading, which means I don't study. But who needs to study? Not me!”
  • “Well… I'm not that tough, I can maybe take a couple little hits but honestly a single good one really hurts...I don't like that either..” (A bit fragile)
  • “Well… I'm honestly not the strongest girl around… But my soul force kicks ass! I'm not sure what I'd do if I couldn't use it…” (Dependent on soul force)

Describe your personality in 2 paragraphs or more:

Vanille is a quirky and extremely social girl who's almost constantly trying to have fun or make new friends. Vanille takes after her mother more than her father, who she's been told was a real party animal in her teenage years. Her father was much less open and outgoing as compared to her mother, an odd pair. Vanille takes almost directly after her mother, restrained from being a full on party animal due to influence by her father as she was growing up. Her father ensured to ingrain on her mind that drugs and alcohol were both things that should be avoided, and her mother, a much calmer woman at this point in time, helped reinforce these ideals.

Vanille greatly enjoys meeting new people day to day, making friends with anyone who's interested in becoming friends with her. She is usually quite easy to get along with, and can deal with most anyone who isn't outright rude or cruel to her. She is also extremely optimistic, always cheering up those around her and keeping her smile bright no matter what the occasion. Vanille tends to be outgoing, interacting happily with anyone she meets and is quite trusting of most people.

What do you like?

• “Mmm… bubblegum! I love bubblegum mmmm yummy!”
  • “Various types of candy in general actually!”
  • “People! They're all so different, interesting, and complex! I love being around people!”
  • “Parties!!! Oh my god I love a good party! It's so chaotic yet controlled, the beat of the music and the energy on the dance floor, oh it just gets me moving!”
  • “I also just looooove music!”

What don't you like?

“Hmmm… well I don't like people who are mean and nasty to me for one. Uhh...gee this is a tough one. Oh I don't like reading! It's boring. I don't like anything boring actually. I also hate rules, they sap the fun out of everything...”

Give a 3 to 5 paragraph biography:

Vanille hails from London, UK where she grew up with her parents, Adam and Rebecca Floresia. Vanille's parents weren't exactly what you'd call normal parents, both now and even more in their younger days. And this was beside the fact that Adam and Rebecca had been weapon and meister, graduates from the DWMA. Adam was the only thing really normal in the family, a fire axe weapon who was more or less your average man. There was nothing too spectacular in regards to him other than perhaps the amazing levels of tolerance he'd had with Rebecca in their DWMA days and even after.

Rebecca was the odd member of the family. Rebecca even more colorful and social than her daughter, Rebecca was a complete and total party animal with no restrictions. Raves, normal parties, or any party at all that was going on usually had Rebecca in attendance dragging along her weapon, Adam. Adam was neither a drinking man or a partygoer, and more often than not he was saddled with the job of being Rebecca's DD after every party she attended. It was surprise or rare occasion for Rebecca to get completely wasted at any party she attended, so this became a commonplace practice between the two that Adam wasn't too against.

Issues didn't begin to rise until later in their lives at the DWMA, their last year's there looming. Neither of them were really the best students, both members of the NOT class rather than the EAT class, which was well within their capability to achieve. For the past few months Rebecca had always disappeared at the parties for great lengths of time, usually arriving to leave with Adam much later than agreed upon, only worrying Adam as a variety of scenarios jumped to his mind. It was only after he finally decided to follow her that he discovered Rebecca had gotten mixed up with a serious drug addiction, a shocking revelation to the man that awoke unknown feelings within him along with concern.

Adam immediately forced Rebecca to leave, taking her home where he wasted no time in practically exploding on her in anger, concern, and surprisingly love. Adam made sure Rebecca knew how worried and concerned he was with this new revelation before offering an ultimatum, it all stopped, or he left. Rebecca hadn't ever even thought of the possibility of Adam leaving but was surprised to find herself shocked and frightened at the possibility of being without him. Rebecca wasted no time in agreeing frantically.

The next few years were interesting, Rebecca never could or would leave the party scene, but at Adam's guidance she managed to restrain herself quite a bit. Both of them soon began to excel at the DWMA for a time before graduating, Rebecca coming to learn through actual training that she was capable of using soul force. After the two graduated Adam moved her and himself out of Death City to the UK to be closer to his family whom he had not seen in quite some time, an old family friend of Adam's having sold him a decent house for a decent price. Adam and Rebecca involved an odd relationship throughout all of this, and in a sense Rebecca relied on Adam to be her rock in the void, a point of stability.

Eventually Adam and Rebecca had baby girl, Vanille, who grew up taking greatly after her mother. It was both of their goals to have Vanille eventually attend the DWMA, given that although there'd been ups and downs during their time there, it had certainly been a memorable experience that they wished their daughter to share in. Adam and Rebecca both did their best to teach Vanille a bit prior to her going, mostly assuring that she'd avoid the things Rebecca hadn't, while Adam taught her the basics of combat with Rebecca in an attempt to discover if Vanille was capable of using soul force. Upon discovery that she was Adam and Rebecca fully committed to ensuring Vanille attended the DWMA , hoping that she could succeed better than Adam and Rebecca had.

How do you feel about the DWMA?

“I love it! I've only been here for a month but it's been great! I'm already planning my first party too!”

Why have you joined the DWMA? What motivates you?

“It was my mother and father's suggestion actually! Dad made it sound like a lot of boring work at first… But then mom told me about all the amazing people she met during her time there so I decided to go!”

What are your goals while attending the DWMA?

“I'm gonna improve the skills I have while meeting all sorts of cool people!”

Other

Personal Items:

• Small pink backpack containing
  • Lots of candy
  • headphones
  • iPod
  •  Makeup
  • a bright pink pair of finger-less fighting gloves

Other Important Facts:

If it's not obvious at this point then Vanille is capable of soul force.

This form will be held in confidentiality between the teacher and the respective student. Type your full name below as a signature to indicate that you have answered this for truthfully to the best of your ability.

Vanille Floresia

Users who are viewing this thread

Back