Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Dark Brown

Skin Tone: Olive

Height: 5'1''

Weight: 110 lbs

Build: Average

Personality

Vices:

Impetuous - Vanessa tends to be impulsive and lets her emotions control her, leading her to act without thinking

Blunt - Vanessa has no qualms about speaking her mind

Delicate - Vanessa is very tender-hearted, and it doesn't take much to hurt her

Virtues:
Friendly - Vanessa is nice to everyone. Having two gay dads makes her very approachable and non-biased
Energetic - Vanessa is always active and on the move, making her absolutely love the outdoors
Compassionate - Vanessa is always helping others, which is why she loves Christmas

Photography

Classical Music

Art

Nature

Butterflies

Natural Light

Lavender (the color)

Sunsets

Dislikes:

Lies

The Castes

Conceited People

Spiders

Tomatoes

Polyester

Being Controlled

Caste: Five

Extra Questions:

Why did you enter the Selection?:
"I grew up with my grandmother always telling me stories about love and happily ever after. I know that such an ideal is mostly fantasy, but the Selection is my chance to find my happily ever after..." -Vanessa Nuvari
Do you prefer going faster or slower in relationships?:

"Slower, most certainly. Relationships are built off of trust and understanding. I need time to get to know the person and trust them. Time for love to blossom. If I don't know the person, how can I possibly love them?" -Vanessa Nuvari

What are your thoughts on the princes?:

"From what I hear, both are very handsome and charming young men whom are both fit for the throne, but Marcus seems...less intense than his older brother. It's like he has less weight on his shoulders, making him far more carefree and jovial. Cassius is sterner, but I hear he's very charismatic and easy to talk to..." -Vanessa Nuvari

Anything Else:

Her face and voice claims are Vanessa Hudgens

Favorite Holiday: Easter (for me and Vanessa)

Last edited by a moderator:

@Tori Bradley Okay so I am thinking of starting the RP on Monday or Tuesday since everyone got their CS's up so soon. Please pick a number between 1 and 15. I'll let you know if anything else comes up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back