• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Hetalia:A brand new world

((Imma start))

Astraea sat on her small island near the cliffs. Well, technically on the cliffs. The breeze flew through her hair as her boss/friend walked up to her.

"Aren't you forgetting what today is?" The lady asked.

"No, I'm just trying to delay it as long as possible..." Astra replied. "I really want to hit each of those country jerks with my shovel."

"Well, I suppose you could do that..." The lady said, rolling her eyes. Astra stood in response.

"Fine..." She sighed and walked towards the helicopter she would be taking. "I'll hit them all with my shovel..." She muttered, taking off with one of her citizens.

((Are the canon characters gonna be in it? I'll play Britain if they are.))

I would assume so. I'll be Spain and anyone you guys want me to be :) (except the Scandinavian countries, I'm no good at RPing them :P )

Astrana: (is sitting on the sand of her coast, looking at baby turtles making their way into the sea, starting their brand new lives, when she saw ships in the distance, coming towards her beaches. She stands up and runs into her forest, scared of the new people that are coming to her land. She hides behind a tree, while petting one of the baby turtles she took with her from the sand, hoping that these new strangers won't hurt her or her land and it's creatures)

Astraea glared at the country known as America. She didn't like it at all... No, world meetings where places for large countries, not for Astra. Still, she had the pilot land on the ground as she shouldered her bag and set off toward the large doors. She was basically terrified, but with her shovel, she'd smack every one of them! Especially that America! But, she skidded to a stop outside the meeting room. "Should I do this?" With a sigh she nodded. "For my people." Then she opened the doors a bit with wide eyes and slipped in. Two blondes seemed to be strangling one another while the others did equally as odd things. "What in the name of the stars?"

Spain: (comes in with Romano and a young girl) Hola, mi amigos! Lo siento about being late, but I'm here with a new country and my new sibling! :D

Astrana: (hid behind the Spaniard's legs, as she was shy in front of the other, bigger countries)

Romano: (went off to find his twin and be a jerk to Germany)

Astraea frowned, practically glaring. "You must be Spain..." She whispered, looking down. Then, looking up a bit, she smacked him in the side of the head (Not very hard) with her shovel. With a gasp, she looked up trembling. "Oh stars..."

Astrana: (gasped in fear of the country that hit her new brother in the back of the head with a shovel; clinging to Spain's pant leg tightly)

Spain: Ow, eso duele... {that hurt}(he rubbed his head) ¿Para que era eso? {What was that for?}

Astraea turned and ran to a corner, her eyes wide. "Nonono! Don't ever do that again! Well. I just have to find the America..." She glanced around nervously before finding someone with a fluffy bear. "Um, hello there. D-do you know where I might find A-America" She whispered, lowering her head more. She was fairly certain that that spain guy would try and invade now... "He's my um, brother?" She added, kicking at the ground. Truthfully she hated that her boss had told her that. Though it was true.

Canada: America is your brother too? I'm sorry about that, heh. Oh, but that makes us siblings to! Anyways, he's at the front, poking England's head with a pen and making fun of him.(he smiles at his new sister)

Astraea regarded him warily, rather unsure if this was an act. "Um, thanks! I'm A-Astraea." She said quietly before running off. The two countries where rather tall compared to her, but she glared at America anyway. She grasped her shovel before quickly smacking the blond burger guy. "That's for all my people!" She cried/squeaked.

Astraea glared at him. "You hurt my people that's what!" She shouted as England tried not to laugh. "Alfred, leave the lady alone."

((I shall do the scripting too!))

Astraea: *Jumping up and down, she began shouting* "YOU ARE EVIL! NO JUSTICE FOR YOU!" *She cried, flailing her arms*

Astraea: *glaring at both men, she spoke* Well, firstly, he deported half of my citizens from his country, didn't give everyone equal rights, and he basically left me to fend for myself!" *She shouted, crossing her arms* "I blame all you big countries! Count every human life for more than your own!"

Astraea: *Nods in annoyance, still glaring* "I like the brother over there better than you! I hate relatives!" *She shouted before heading away from everyone back towards Spain. When she found him, she gave a shy smile.

Me disculpo por lo de antes . Mis hermanos en ser molesto una vez más." (I apologize for earlier. My brothers where being annoying once more.)

Spain: Disculpa aceptada. Sin embargo, es posible que desee utilizar esa pala sólo en las personas que conozco han hecho algo mal, ¿eh? {Apology accepted. Though, you might want to use that shovel only on people you know have done something wrong, eh?}

Astrana: (looks at her from behind Spain's legs) H-hi, a-are you going to hit me, too?

Astraea sighed and shook her head. "No bambina. I only hit bad people... I thought your brother hear was evil..." She said with a sigh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back