• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Vampires

DarkledMind

*lo-fi noises*
*takes a deep breath* My friends, I have become addicted to vampires again. You can thank Vampire: the Masquerade for that. If you know the lore for VTM I will love you forever. Please do a game with me PLEASE.

Quick note, I mainly do mxm. You can convince me of a mxf game, or even a fxf game. But it will take convincing.

I currently want a certain character to be my vampire character. But seriously. Anything with vampires right now.

I am too tired to do a full character sheet for Ganymede, but basically he is an abused socialite. He owns a mergers and acquisitions company, and is very formal at first.

The two plots with him are either you own a wildly successful company, and are approached by Ganymede. He wishes to make you his ghoul which is the closest equivalent to being half vampire. In return, you follow his bidding...

The second plot is you are the vampire, who saves Ganymedes from his abusive family. The plot here would mainly be up to your, or up to discussion.

Also, 18+ PLEASE. I like really dark themes. And Ganymede is definitely and 18+ character...

I am actually a really verbose person, who takes care to detail everything out. I'm just sick doing that in recruitment threads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back