• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

{Vampires} Yet some bleed more than others... {Lycans}

Tyra

Socially Awkward Jelly Bean

Private 1 x 1 Roleplay: Prequel to "We all bleed red in the end"

@Tyra and @DarkiusHeavenstein

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Going back to the beginning of time, Lycans and Vampires have always been mortal enemies, clawing at each other's throats in an eternal battle for dominance. Though both species have also always had one thing in common. A common enemy. The human race... Under the most dire circumstances, even the most brutal of enemies, the remaining children of the age old Lunaris Clan and the powerful members of the Blacmore family came together under the same roof for the greater good of protecting their own from extinction. However, a much darker past lay behind a mere hatred for each other. And it all began on that tragic, fateful night when Blacmore was given the opportunity it had been seeking for so long. A moment of weakness among the Lunaris Clan...the perfect time to attack and eliminate their worst enemy once and for all. This is the story of the last remaining heirs of the once great Lunaris Clan and black-hearted nobles of the Blacmore vampires. This is the story of the Lunaris Twins and the past they've desperately been trying to forget...

Last edited by a moderator:
Muffled voices...the putrid odor of smoke... Mama...Papa...H-Heather...! Amidst the chaos, the screaming of attackers and cry of wounded victims, Rei finally opened his crystal blue eyes, head pounding and eyes stinging. Through his blurred vision, the little ten year old boy gazed about him in horror, trying to pick out his little sister from the mass of rubble and lifeless bodies strewn about what was once his home. Ears still ringing, he managed to sit up and wiped his face with his sleeve, smearing the soot and tears that had accumulated on his cheeks. The last thing...he remembered...his mother and a tall dark, shadowy figure. She refused to move...there was a struggle...he tried to help... Reaching up, he winced as his fingers gingerly grazed his forehead where a now quite large purple bruise was forming. That's right...the cottage...it had been set on fire. The support beams were unstable. The ceiling...collapsed. Mom....Momma! MOMMA! His eyes shot wide open as he realized what the soft, warm, limp form that lay over his body. Who it was... His mother, in an attempt to protect him, had shielded him with her own body from the falling chunks of flaming wood. She'd...sacrificed herself...to save her pup... Tears spilling over in a torrent down his cheeks, Rei frantically shook her shoulders, screaming for her to wake up. Even though...at the back of his mind...he knew she never would. Cradling his mother's head in his little arms, he held it to his chest as he wailed his sorrow to the sky above. It seemed like hours passed as he sat there, his heart-wrenching sobs finally trailing off into exhausted sniffles, oblivious to the world around him, his tangled mess of black hair strewn every which way on his head. Until an ear-splitting scream shook him back into reality. Whipping his head around, he quickly located the source of the noise, which almost stopped his heart right then and there.

"Hey, lookit what I found hiding under the rubble! Well if ain't a mangy mini-mutt. Kinda cute when they're little and not tearing off your arm with those iron jaws," the gristly voice of one of the vampires called out to another. And gripped in his pale fingers was shivering, terrified Heather, her intense yellow eyes wide as saucers and her tail tucked between her legs as the brutish vamp held up the pup by the scruff of her little furry neck. At that moment, there was only one thing on Rei's mind, one mission that has been imprinted on the core of his very being ever since.
I have to protect her...that's all that matters now. With a grunt, the young boy wiggled his way from the rubble, gently laying his mother's head down before he turned to face the assaulter. All anybody ever heard next was a screech and a string of curses. "ARG, YOU STUPID MUTT! HE BIT ME! SOMEONE GET HIS DIRTY HIDE OFF ME!!" Only a blur of silver, Rei had sped forward, wasting no time in transforming into his more useful form and latching on to the calf of his sister's captor, sinking his fangs deep into the vampire's flesh like a steel trap and refusing to let go. Meanwhile, Tobias, forced to the ground on his knees by several vamps, tensed and bared his wolfish fangs, straining against the thick chains that bound his arms and legs as the vampires restraining him struggled to keep him down. "Don't you DARE touch them! Get your filthy claws OFF MY CHILDREN!" he spat, his own yellow irises burning with pure rage.

It had not been a fair fight, not at all as they had known exactly when to strike. She had lead them in the dead of the night, not even the moon was there to shine down a bit of light. That and the fact the pack was having trouble finding food had been the only reason they could have striked that fast and succesfully. The victory left a bitter taste in her mouth as she rather fought honestly, but even she could not go against the will of the Queen. Still that did not mean those damn wolves had not tried to fight, and they had even taken down a couple vampires. Even the crown princess was not unharmed as blood dripped down from her arm. Vyrov is gonna love then when I return.. Normally the wounds healed instantly, but not those that were caused by wolf claws or teeth. Luckily she would be fine in a couple of nights, but she knew her protector would nag and annoy her with bandages and medicin. For as far as the special blood for those who were sick could be called medicine, however that was a problem for later. Her full red lips curled up in a smile as one of the vampires messaged her they had the Alpha under control and her feet took her lightly over the rumble they left behind. She didn't once cast her emerald gaze down to see where she walked, yet still not stumbling once, even with the high heels she wore. On her right she could see a vampire have difficulties with a wolf that attacked his leg, nothing but a mere pup. You are not even worthy of the help. Still her silver whip cut through the smoke and dark night, only letting it grace over the pups back. The younger they were the easier they were to train and well, he would feel the whip in time anyway.

That was all she did as the scolding voice of the male she had come for called for her attention.
"Are these your children, Tobias?" Her voice could almost be called charming if it did not have the plain evil undertone. She had to admit she loved this play of power now that for once and for all she would be on top. She jerked her head back at the male vampire whom still held onto the scrunty pup he had picked up. "Well you heard our prisoner. Let go of the pup!" Without a question or further remark the male did as he was told, simply letting the small wolf fall to the ground. Her black waves danced as she looked back at the once so powerful Alpha, that was now left at their mercy. She grinned as she kneeled down to get at eyelevel with the male that was forced on his knees. "See, I can be reasonable. Very reasonable. She resisted the urge to pat him on the head as she turned his back on him. She was done with this whole ordeal, the smoke pricked in her nose and eyes. Now all she wanted was get home and just relax, maybe even take a bath, yet there was still so much that had to be done. She clap her hands to make sure she had the attention of all the vampires that were not currently busy with holding down wolves or fighting them. "This has carried on long enough, wrap it up and let's go home. If you lose any of the Alphas, you will been thrown in the pit tomorrow just like them." She commanded and her warning was enough to make all of them crawl around like maggots. "What about that useless one?" A vampire asked gesturing to the fallen pup and her eyes flared up. "Is she an Alpha?" She asked dead calm however, knowing the emerald once again was invaded by the blood red. The vampire before her swallowed and nodded, casting its eyes to the ground. "Then you better not lose her" Her voice had a soft hiss to it, before she turned back towards Tobias. The vampires who were holding him currently struggling with getting him into the silver barred cage. "Remember Tobias, I might not be your worst enemy. Be smart with your battles, as I still have to decide of your daughters fate" She reminded the man, knowing that the safety and future of his children would probably be the only way to make him co operate at least a bit. She could pull all the strings to make sure they would have enough to eat, a decent block to stay and maybe even not participate in the fights. She doubted the girl would survive any of them, luckily she could always be trained to be a slave, something she doubted the now once mighty Lunaris pack would know.

The sickening crack of the whip whistled through the air and came down without mercy across the poor motherless pup’s back, immediately causing Rei to lose his grip on the vamp’s leg as he squealed in agony. Finally shaking the black, grey, and white pup loose, the vampire kicked him to the side. As Rei thudded to the ground amidst the rubble, he whimpered pitifully in pain before going limp, passing out. “REI!!” The once docile little female in the vampire’s grip began to thrash about, growling and grunting as she tried to get free. Though his facial response was one of confusion, he obeyed his princess without a retort, releasing runt’s scruff and letting her tumble to the ground. As soon as she managed to right herself, Heather scrambled across the smoldering wooden remains of what was once her home, throwing herself protectively across her older brother. Nudging his face frantically with her wet nose, tears welled up in her eyes, though his little furry white chest rose and fell so she knew he was still alive.

The moment the whip had come down, a fierce, deafening snarl of fury burst forth from the head Alpha’s jaws and he lurched forward several feet, teeth bared, before the vampiric soldiers could once more pin him down.
“YOU FILTHY LEECH! SCUM OF THE EARTH, HOW DARE YOU ATTACK MY SON! HE’S ONLY A PUP! Your battle is with me…not him!” Hearing the commotion, Heather turned her attention to her father, her tears overflowing in an unstoppable torrent. “Pa! Papa!! N-no d-don’t hurt him!!” she cried, yellow eyes wide as saucers and the perfect example of utter terror, “P-please don’t hurt my papa!!” As Tehuri knelt down in front of the Alpha teeming with anger, she would be able to see the blood mixed with sweat dripping down his face, his eyes still blazing with vengeance. “Reasonable? You call burning down our village, murdering my pack, and assaulting my children REASONABLE? Unchain me and I’ll show you what I think is reasonable when it comes to you cold-blooded killers…” he spat. If she’d only been a little closer, the Alpha Tobias wouldn’t have hesitated to change with the last of his strength to rip her head from her shoulders with his powerful wolf jaws.

In compliance with the Princess’s orders, the vampire, grumbling and groaning under his breath about his wounded leg, trudged over to the defenseless pup, once more snatching her from the rubble by the golden scruff of her neck despite much growling, screeching, and struggling on her part and threw the limp body of her brother over his shoulder. He then fell in line with the rest of the vampire army as they finally withdrew from the wreckage that had once been the home of the noble Lunaris Clan. Clamping a massive silver-laced metal yoke around the Alpha’s neck, the vampires then attached several long poles to the yoke before forcing him to his feet in order to transport him back to the base.
“Just you wait Tehuri…you’ll regret this…if I were you, I’d watch your back, because my claws will be sinking into that white flesh before you even have time to react…” he threatened in a low growl as he was forced in line, “You will rue this day…”

Just letting the words of the Alpha wash over her as she watched how the daughter now started to put up a fight. It was quite cute to see how she tried her hardest, but stood no chance against them. The limp body however made her slight softened expression change back into one of disapproval. Her lips however didn't move to form words as she once again turned back towards the Alpha. "My girl had just drunken her first blood, but that was not something to keep your kind from killing her. So tell me again how they are not part of this battle?" The vampire princess simply gives a sign and the whole convoy starts moving towards the oldest castle. She seems to be unimpressed by the words of the wolf as she keeps walking next to his cage. "Be careful what you wish for, Tobias, since I can have certain things arranged with the ring master" A show down between her and their newest addition to the dog fights would certainly promise some good audience. She wondered if any of them would dare to bet in the wolves favor. Yes, such a fight would be quite a spectacle, though her mother would not allow such a thing. Fighting down there was only for those who had to prove things and those who broke the rules, not for a girl from royalty who had to carry out a name.

A smile playing around her lips as the wolf threatens her.
"Don't flatter yourself, there are more whom want me dead, yet none have never succeed. I think I learned watching my back before I was even able to walk" Her voice still held the high melodic touch as she spoke. Her eyes going ahead over the vampires to see where the childern of the Alpha were. "I am already looking forward to that day, Tobias. As it will never come" With those words she left the wolf behind, running a bit ahead until she finds the vampire who is holding Heather and Rei. Her hands moving forward to take the unconsious wolf into her arms, only to have a closer look of his back and if there are any other wounds. "You will make a great champion once you are old enough" Softly holding him in her arms like a mother would do as they walk through the gates. More commands were shouted, vampires came and went from all sides. You are bleeding. I told you not to go with them, that it was madness and now you are wounded" A far too familiar voice complained as she had already forgotten about the scratches on her arm. She ignored the greyhaired male that walked up towards her as she made the vampire who was still holding Heather step out of line. "Why are you holding on to one of those mongrels?" His voice was laced with disgust, yet only silence came as answer. The emerald eyes of the female connecting with the leader of the once mighty pack. "I want him in block D" One of the vampires stopped walking, looking at her in question. "Block D, my lady... Are you-" You heard the princess. Block D it is" Vyrovnany scolded and the vampire stampered an excuse before leading the alpha away. Tehuri smiled at Tobias as she pulled Rei closer to her body. "I like these two. They will stay in my chambers. We will see how that works out"

The thick-boned jaw of the once great Lunaris Alpha clenched tightly, his elongated canines visible as his lip curved upward once more in a snarl, "You know I had no control over that...Judas was feral and immediately exiled for disobeying direct orders...though now I'm starting to regret that decision." Poked, prodded, and seared with silver-tipped torturous instruments, Tobias was at last forced into the confines of the reinforced steel cage, the heavy yoke still clasped around his thick neck, weighing down his shoulders with its weight. At her be careful what you wish for comment, a deep-throated growl erupted from the Alpha's lungs, though for the safety of his children, he repressed his words, refusing now to even look at the vampire princess and instead turning his gaze to his pups, feeling a stab to the heart at the sight of his unconscious son and fragile daughter. In response to her next words about watching her back, a bitter chuckle danced off his tongue, "Well...seems like we actually might agree on something for once."

Even in his unconscious state, the pup's velvety silver ears, tipped with black, were flat against his skull, his closed eyes furrowed in a worried expression. His wolf form was actually already quite large for his age, a demonstration of his distinct alpha traits inherited from Tobias, though not quite as burly. His overall physique was somewhat thinner than his father's, evidence of his mother's influence. By now, the ugly split that the whip had created in the skin of his back was already beginning to heal, the tender skin beneath the fur slowly but surely stitching itself back together until it was hardly visible.

Heather, on the other hand, was wide awake and as attentive as ever. Her tiny, wet black nose quivered with the surplus of new smells on the breeze encompassing her and her brilliant yellow eyes trying to take in the features of her surroundings all at once. She'd always been warned about this place...the place where the pale faces dwelled. All the nightmares the Elder wolves had told to keep the pups in line before bed weren't just stories anymore...they were terrifyingly real. Everywhere she looked, white skin, blood red eyes, and wickedly sharp fangs assaulted her vision, causing her golden-furred body to tremble in the vampire servant's grip. As Tehuri snatched up her sibling from the servant's grip, she once more began to struggle, whining pitifully as the only thing familiar to her was taken away into the princess's arms.
"Brother...! D-don't take him, please...!" she thought frantically, sniffling softly as the tears began to well in her eyes once more. Not to mention the tall grey-haired male that approached and began to scold the princess was particularly menacing in appearance. Her eyes widening at the sight of him, she desperately tried to withdraw as much as she could, her little furry tail still tucked tightly between her legs and ears flat against her skull. Now that things had finally calmed somewhat, you would be able to notice that both pups wore a leather wristband decorated with braids, feather charms, and beads, different but obviously from the same set.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back