• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Vampires, Witches, and Werewolves! Out of character

Characters
Here
I think the phantom wasn’t even spotted by the person who forced the supernatural teens to attend school. She just tagged along!

Also, *Puts my flag here*

My Weredog may take some part in why they're being forced to go to public school.

Also *accidentally knocks over Dove's flag*

You didn't tag me :(
xD no worries, I am waiting for the witch mother to see if I can find an FC that doesn't look too different.
Sorry Night owl! I always forget to tag at least one person's name when I'm trying to remember everyone's username :specialeyes: so

Quick question to those of supernatual minus Dove, what would your character do that would lead to them being sent to public school if they had done something?

Also I got cake for everyone *holds out a large tray with individual cut pieces of cake on small plates.*

maybe just being out.. if school is in session.. and there's kids wandering about.. i mean thats a good reason haha

*Eats some cake and pets Samoyed*

ok sooo ... silly little me thought it
would b a GR8 idea to join a rp during
testing season ??? i'm super sorry for the wait
&& ik my character is TRASH so far but
i'll b working on them A S A P .

So far we have on characters that seem ready to go are.

Luna ( . D O V E . D O V E )
Eli ( Kipsy Kipsy )
Reina (Me)
Levi ( Energie Energie )
Lileath ( Dark lord steel Dark lord steel )

Characters we are waiting on are.
Lorenzo & your human character minajesty minajesty I know you have testing so don't stress yourself too much try to get them done when you have time if one needs to come in a bit later for you to focus on your testing that's fine.

finbutt finbutt 's two characters. (P.s. if you haven't yet I'd suggest talking to Night owl about the appearance of your Mama Witch character and such since Night owl's witch is the biological child to yours :)

Night Owl Night Owl your witch character , and the extra character you asked if you can do. ( I know with the witch you're waiting on Finbutt's mama witch.)

Ladyvix Ladyvix your human ,

And then we're missing Vyxsin Vyxsin 's human girl ^^

Please try to get your characters done by sometime next week preferably before Wednesday. If you have two characters and have either testing, waiting for someone , etc important stuff, at least try to get one character out the other can come in slightly later as I'd like for us to start next week! :D

p.s I'm getting a puppy next week !!! :D

Last edited:
thanks for being so understanding ! it's much appreciated . testing goes for a bit but i will be free to work on them tomorrow . sunday i got some family events going on , but i'll do my best to get something done .

heys orry i needed a break and then work cut me off. ill get to working on a solid foundation for the two by tuesday or wednesday, that alright?

gah!! im finally free from responsibilities !! ill start working on the mama witch soon <3

ive done wrong and ive come to confess my sins of failing my promises but i wanted to ask: is this dead? ;-;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back