• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Vampires, Angst, Romance, need I say more?

Metropothalese

Metro, The Coffee Obsessed
Hello I'm very new to this site and still working my way around it, so bear with me! Never roleplayed through a forum before haha.

Either way, I have a vampire character, Leouric Demaske, (Lore-ick Deh-mosk lol.) who is in desperate need of being dusted off and put to good use. He is unconventional to say the least, but introductions and character can be revealed through rp. For now, brief plot synopsis!

Our setting is modern times in a decrepit castle nestled high in the mountains. (Exactly where these mountains are is unspecified so we can have some wiggle room.)

Leouric's creator, a vampire by the name of Clarence, travels the world by night, driven by loneliness and a touch of madness. He leaves Leouric to tend to the castle in his absences. He must return before dawn because, obviously, he would burn in the sunlight.

The castle is built and designed in such a way to block out sunlight -even going so far as to have tinted windows- so Leouric and Clarence are free to roam inside during the daytime, but they dare not go out.

Below the castle in a valley is either a village or town. The people are highly superstitious and never dare to go near the castle knowing that many who have done so have disappeared. Even search parties sent to recover those lost have mysteriously vanished. Reason for this being that Clarence has been making slaves and servants of those poor unfortunate souls. (lol)

Leouric, however, disapproves of this practice, but being weaker than Clarence means there's not much he can do. He takes good care of the people who now reside in the castle, and since Clarence has left, the possibility of escape looms on the horizon. But leaving with a large group of people would make them vulnerable...

Leouric must steal away in the night with only one.

There are quite a few ways to bring secondary characters in, so feel free to just go wild! I'm hoping for romance and maybe a little horror. Leouric is male and bisexual.
leouric_revamp_by_tagmason-d9rp45y.jpg

Edit: I'm not sure if I am interpreting this correctly, but I got a message saying to edit this post to include OOC information? I'm assuming this means when someone is simply chatting rather than rping, so I'd just say specify by typing OOC: and ending with a hyphen. For example: OOC: Wow, I just had the best coffee ever.-

Either that or I've seen in other threads a little tab that says OOC? I was assuming that was a given lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
The sun was finally dipping below the horizon, and Leouric's burning ruby eyes were focused on the town below. Homes and shops peeked between the trees, taunting the vampire with their allure. He longed to walk among the mortals once again, but, of course, his appearance would create such fright in them that he'd never get further than a few steps before mobs came with guns and flamethrowers. The closest thing he could possibly get these days to social interaction was with the slaves and thralls Clarence brought in.

Leouric enjoyed talking to these people. They told him about the outside world and how technology has evolved so quickly. It had been so many years since he had actually left the castle, so when Clarence brought home new flat screens or video game systems, Leouric found himself enthralled, as if the metal and wires had grown miraculously out of the ground and intertwined to form such an incredible thing.

Of course, the poor servants were very rarely in their right mind. Clarence had the ability to influence them, their minds, their decisions... He could make them do whatever he wanted and keep them trapped here just as easily as if he had put them in a cage. They were free to roam, of course, and one would think this would allow for escape, but the thralls tended never to get that idea in their heads. They weren't without personality and pigheadedness, but they simply lost their will to leave. Clarence was powerful like that... Perhaps that's why Leouric had never brought himself to simply disappear.

A sigh escaped the young vampire's lips, (And I say young loosely.) and he pressed his forehead to the glass of the window, clouding up the glass with his breath. "Perhaps one day."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back