• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Vampire night

"It's getting worse Magnus. That last heart-attack nearly killed me. I am dying. But else than that i am at full health!" Aoi tried to keep her tears back. Aoi was always very upfront with her disease. She didn't want to sugarcoat it, because she would rather be surprised that she could live longer than expected than be dissapointed and wishing for more time.

"How's your 'lifeø'?" Aoi asked, trying to get off topic before tears would begin to stream.

"well nothing much the other vampires don't really talk to me because im so stessed out about being the next head and all that ad um other then that stressed just stress and Sh!t really" he said looking at her he looked like he hadn't slept i weeks maby months because of all the work he has to do

"What a sappy bunch we are huh?" Aoi sat down, totally defeated.

"Life sucks!" she said as she leaned back to look at the stars, but the night was cloudy and soon a raindrop hit her forhead. And soon the sky was opening and rain fell like cats and dogs. Aoi just sat there letting the rain fall on her, she didn't move, she just closed her eyes, letting the rain make her soaking wet. It felt so relaxing.

"care for a dance if your not up to it it's fie" magnus said lending out to her his hand he also loved the rain to him thunderstomes were the best type of weather especialy if the rain was heavy his hair was wet now and his wet hair begun to cover parts of his eyes as his hand begun to reach her parts of his eyes can be see by her thay were a british yellowy brown

"Why not" Aoi got up using his hand. And she started getting closer to him. She felt their mutual love for rain and when a lightning appeared in the background none of them jumped or seemed frightened, they both loved it.

"We don't really have music though, and i can't sing and dance at the same time, i mean i might die of exhaustion!" Aoi laughed as she looked into Magnus' beautiful brown eyes.

"why have music when the rain it'self is it's own orcestra" magnus begun to dance with her a little swaying from side to said as he placed a hand on her hip lookig at her smileing at her this was the first time thay could atculy bond together he looked at her still smileing "enjoying youself" he said looking at her

ooc: when will yuki interfear with there relationship?

ooc: I don't know, maybe it doesn't make sense that it is Yuki maybe it should be Kaname, i don't know what do you think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back