• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Vampire night

anyway i made a form can yo make a form and whos going to stop them being together kaname or yuki and zero?

Aoi was once again making her way to the night dormatory were the night students were staying, fixing the band on her arm indicating that she was from the disciplinary commitee. Some girls glared at her when she ordered them to step aside. She had just returned from 6 months in the hospital and she was glad that she had had the opportunity to go to the same school as her friends Yuki and Zero. So she took the role she had been given very seriously. She was now at the gate and she pushed a flok of girls out of the way to get to Zero and Yuki. Yuki was talking about the named Kaname as she was being pushed. Aoi had an idea of who he was but she had never seen any of them. She knew about Shiki, Aido, Kain, Kaname and the ladies, and then she had heard about a boy there, very, very popular his name was Magnus.

"MAGNUS" the girls behind her yelled and she jumped as the gates opened.

magnus in front with lord kaname his hair breezed in the wind his smile gleamed like the brightest stars and his eyes his eyes were the depths of inner beauty he turned to the girls who called his name "did someone call my name i do beleave i couldn't hear you" he said his voice was smooth as silk yet quiet enough to hear by all the screams he continued to walk fowerd "hmhm i beleave im stealing your thunder aido" he said looking at the girls fan girling over him "oh and by the way to you beautiful women out there" he kisses his hand and blows it out to the women he then spots aoi "good evening aoi hope you have a safe night tonight ok" he said smiling before walking back to class

Aoi sneered at him but his demeanor made him hard to resist, so she turned before he could see her cheeks becoming a slight pink.

"Calm down, he is just a guy!" she told herself. Why? Why was he the only one to make her heart race this fast. She felt one hard bump in her chest and she looked at Zero who was desperatly trying to keep the girls away from the nightstudents. What was so special about them. Yeah they were beautiful but they didn't know them. Maybe they were douches and bitches. But well she did not have to understand. She followed behind the nightclass as to make sure they were not ambushed. She kept glancing at Magnus, and then telling herself to stop. He couldn't know that she was attracted to him.

magnus continued to walk he was talking with lord kaname "so when will you keep an eye on yuki then" he said

"in due time lord magnus in due time" kaname said looking behind him "lord magnus it seems the diciplinery commity memeber is in deep thought you head the others to class and il stay here to see if she's alright ok" kaname said magnus nodded and headed the otheres

kaname looked at her "i heard what happened to you in the hospital i apology's if yor sudden heart attack has to do with anything with s as all magnus said to you he only is concerned about your safety as much he is for yuki but i always tell him she's fine" kaname said looking at ehr "i hope you realise who we are we are not creatures of beauty as aido says we are we are creaturs of the night i do sincerly hope you understand this" kaname said his exxpresion was monotone

Aoi didn't hate Kaname, but after she heard about his role in the vampire society, and after the almost fatal shock he gave her, she had what you might call a very strained relationship with him. Why couldn't he have sent Magnus or Aido, they both had a familiar and less stern atmosphere around them.

"I am fine, i get it you are bloodsuckers, i mean as long as you keep your guys away from me, everything is fine. But i won't agree with your take on humans, my race, they are not below you. You might be stronger than us and older than us, but we have potentiel and i want you to know this." she said not really looking at Kaname but at Magnus as he was walking alongside Aido.

"Now follow up, or i will get in trouble with the fangirls!" she ordered him.

"hm now i know why he likes you so much so much fire" kaname said walking away going into class magnus sat at his normal seat he looked out at the window as the moon shone into his face he looked at the class even though he was second ranked he never really fitted in the class he then after he finished his work got up from his table "where you going" kaname said looking at him "im going for a walk" magnus said leaving the class he walked throw the path way he then saw some girls int he bushes "um excuse me do you mind comeing out pleas i would like to speack to your lovly faces" he said smileing

bump @Anno Bane

Aoi hated patroling during the nights in general, but after she had found out about the truth of the night class, she was even more aware of her surroundings. She looked over her shoulder some more, took quicker steps and wore a turtleneck sweater so she wouldn't tempt anybody. It wasn't that she was afraid of being bitten, she was afraid of dying because of her disease. She needed all the blood inside her to keep her going, but it wouldn't keep her going for many years to come. Maybe 5, 10 tops.

Suddenly she noticed a voice "Um excuse me do you mind coming out please, i would like to speak to your lovely faces" it was Magnus. She quickly hid behind one of the pillars and waited for the situation to unfold.

"excuse me i know your there so please come out" connor said to the girls looking at them "are you going to come out or do i have to drag you out" he said looking at the bush he then sat on a bench trying to find away to get the girls out" hay don't be nurvouse i may be populer but im just a person like you and me" he said to the girls "so please come out maby we can socoloise" he said smileing at them

Was he going to... No he wouldn't. But just to be sure, "Girls he is right, you need to come out, but then you NEED to go to your dormatory and get some sleep, apprieciate it, i mean i get almost no sleep at all!" she said and the girls seemed to be surprised by her. She went over next to Magnus and took a stance, with he arms crossed and one leg in front of the other. A real authority pose. They obeyed and walked away mumbling bad things about her as they walzed back to their rooms.

"And you, don't encourage them, and cut the -I am just like you- when you clearly aren't!" she scolded him.

"*sigh* some of us don't relish being a vampire you know some of us like to ling to are humanity as much as we can some of us even like to eat human food from time to time" he said sitting on the bench putting one leg on top of the other he then looked at her "and by the way that authoritive stance i indicate a little jelousy hmhm he said closeing his eyes

"Jealousy, are you serious, i am not one of your fangirls. The only reason i made those girl leave was because they were in danger of being drained." Aoi was mad, but mostly because of her continously blushing cheeks. This time she really had been scared, but the way he talked to those girl made her heart stop for a moment, and she felt like she wanted to hit the girls for talking to him. But those fangs made her shiver and she took a step away from him. Partly because she was scared but also because her blushing was getting embarassing!

(Sorry i haven't been posting, can you forgive me?)

ooc: no problem :)

ic: connor looked at her he laughed slightly he then stood up " so how have you been i heard you got a cheack up with the doctor about your condition yesterday" he said looking ip at her he opend his deep red eyes "got any good new" he said smileing lightly he begun to take slow steps walking tawords her

drummerboi said:
ooc: no problem :)
ic: connor looked at her he laughed slightly he then stood up " so how have you been i heard you got a cheack up with the doctor about your condition yesterday" he said looking ip at her he opend his deep red eyes "got any good new" he said smileing lightly he begun to take slow steps walking tawords her
Isn't it Magnus? sorry, i am a bit confused?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back