VAMPIRE MANOR (RP)

Ebony was quiet but her head hurting really bad and she seemed trying to grasp what just happened. She subconsciously tugged on cinn's sleeve. "Cinn...." She mumured and practically hugged his remembering having seen Elias and she shook a little.

@eclipsehowls

@CrystalYoshi

The twins let out a sigh not knowing if anyone will come and continue the dinner before everything got all cold. They drew there attention to the mistress to see what she had to say. "U um mistress...will they return or shall we clean the table..." Said faith looking away from her gaze.

@mewbot5408

Waiting for Ethel's answer, Cinn turned his head slightly when Ebony said his name and nearly hugged him, causing Cinn's body to stiffen at the motion. But she stopped herself, one of her hands grasping the sleeve of his robe. He wasn't used to people hugging him or physical touch. Though she wasn't hugging him, she was close enough to his back for him to feel her shaking. Completely flummoxed as what to do, he gave Ethel a helpless look before shifting his position on his bed and hesitantly putting an arm around her shoulders when he had half turned to her. "It's okay," he said. "Everything is fine." @mewbot5408

Ethel nodded and she tried really hard not to laugh when her brother gave her a look and she backed up towards the door with a big smile on her face. "Well since you clearly don't need me anymore I will be taking my leave, good luck Cinn." She left his room and she went back downstairs and walked back so that she could see the twins. "Me and Cinn are finished for tonight, you can take care of our plates." She went back upstairs and opened her door before looking down at Elias and walking inside of her room, expecting him to follow her.

@eclipsehowls @mewbot5408

@sunako kirishiki

Hearing Ethel was leaving, he watched as she disappeared into the hallway, her footsteps disappearing behind her. His sister certainly looked like she was enjoying this scenario. Unsure what to do, Cinn awkwardly patted Ebony's back. After he heard Ethel's footsteps come back and then her door open, he removed his arm from Ebony's shoulders and walked across the room to shut the door. Picking up the flask of smelling salts, Cinn walked out to the balcony and dumped out the liquid of salts. He put the top of the flask back on and put it within the box before carrying it back to his study.

Cinn left the door to his study open and walked back over to Ebony who hadn't moved. Once more, he sat down beside her, feeling like an idiot and out of his element with no idea how to comfort her. Was he supposed to wait for her to calm down or should he explain to her about Elias while she was in a hyped up state? What if she ended up going into hysterics? Then he'd have to go find a doctor and he wasn't sure if any doctors were awake at this hour of the evening. "A...Are you going to be okay?" he asked.

Mentioned: @CrystalYoshi

Addressed: @mewbot5408

The twins bowed before walking over to the table and taking there plates and glasses to the kitchen. They returned and cleaned the area and stood once more against the wall.

Ebony trembled for a little bit still after his attempt to comfort her but her body slowly became more relaxed to his touch and her grip on his sleeve stayed. She was quiet and was watching cinn as he went around the room then came back. She nodded resting her forehead against cinn's shoulder. It was obvious that she was most comfortable with him. "Don't leave me by myself...*

@eclipsehowls

Last edited by a moderator:
Elias followed behind her Brushing back some of his very long white hair from his pale face as he did. When he got into the room he moved ahead and sat down on the bed with a hum sound patting his lap for her. His horns and tail remained visible as his tail flicked a little.

@CrystalYoshi

Ethel sighed and she wiped her face with her hands before staring at Elias while she closed the door and stood in front of him. "Really, you thought for a second that it would be okay for you to walk out like that with that poor girl Ebony able to walk freely around the house?" She gestured to his horns and tail before walking over to fold the clothes that she was planning on taking with her into town. "She didn't know about you and now I guess she gets that information a little bit earlier than any of us expected."

@mewbot5408

mewbot5408 said:
Ebony trembled for a little bit still after his attempt to comfort her but her body slowly became more relaxed to his touch and her grip on his sleeve stayed. She was quiet and was watching cinn as he went around the room then came back. She nodded resting her forehead against cinn's shoulder. It was obvious that she was most comfortable with him. "Don't leave me by myself...*
@eclipsehowls
Cinn was uncomfortable with this physical touch thing, not used to it. Cinn himself only knew pain and hurt in relation to intimate or physical touch at all. He didn't really talk about what he had gone through during his kidnapping and would be surprised if Ebony didn't know what had happened to him when he'd been eleven to sixteen. "S...sorry. Didn't know he was coming here," said Cinn. "That's Ethel's boyfriend. He tends to be gone a lot and never know when he is coming around to visit my sister," he said. @mewbot5408

Cinn waited for Ebony to respond to his words, thinking she was still in shock from unintentionally meeting Elias within the house, though also confused as to why she had run upstairs in an attempt to apparently reach his bedroom from what he could guess.  @mewbot5408

Users who are viewing this thread

Back