• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Vampire Knight: The New Students

Any other way to get use light manipulation? I kinda have an obsession with that power at the moment ^.^

[QUOTE="Flame Demon]nope, but I don't know if the one who made the wizard character is still active

[/QUOTE]
That's what I was hoping but no thank you. I have lost interest

This is because I have an idea of what my charecter is gonna be before hand.

If I can't work it into the story then I'd rather not.

Or he does approve, but pretends he doesn't to test Leon to see how far he'd go for her, that'd be more interesting, but you'll have to get Leon ro get close to one first, shouldn't be too hard with Rose since he's the opposite of Aidou

I wont and i hav wifi! But replies will be slow. And what did Hiro mean when he said " it would be wise not to bring her" did he mean it would be wise to not take Tear to the garden with Iris?

yeah, since the werewolf guards will be excited to meet another werewolf, if Tear went along she probably found out Iris is a werewolf, also if Tear read her history book she would know the Kirishiki family are purebloods, but she could have forgotten at the moment.

[QUOTE="Flame Demon]Or he does approve, but pretends he doesn't to test Leon to see how far he'd go for her, that'd be more interesting, but you'll have to get Leon ro get close to one first, shouldn't be too hard with Rose since he's the opposite of Aidou

[/QUOTE]
Alright then seems reasonable

How can Tear read the history book xD blind peopel need those dotted books if thwre is one xD okiw! Ill try to poat now. Wifi is being mean @-@

Users who are viewing this thread

Back