• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Vampire Knight: The New Students

Leon sighed talking to girls in this kind of way wasn't his expertise although he didn't a bad impression to remain in her mind so he was forced to go with it." Hey,look I apologize for my friend's unnecessary...well actually dumb actions " He began the vampire was lacking the formality that many usually have when talking to a pure blood he ssemed to treat her ad if she was one of his classmates." If it means anything,what can I do to make up for it?"

Rose raises an eyebrow "Well if he had listened it wouldn't have happened" she says, wondering if Leon ever talked to purebloods before, she sighs and says "And you should try showing some respect towards purebloods", she heads to the living room and sits down on a chair after taking a book from the shelf. Hiro looks at the time and wonders how long it could take to get someone.

@Evergreen98 @Subject Delta

Iris raised an eyebrow at the vampire, " why do they want to meet me?" She asked him as she sipped some tea. She then got a whiff of werewolf scent coming from the direction the garden is. She blinked realizing why. " Ill go talk to them later.."

Tear drank some tea and hummed a little as she listened to the conversations going around. She looked at Iris and smiled, "oh go meet them now" she said to her not wanting to not go and meet them because of her, "they'll be busy later"

" I am pretty sure there is nothing to do but stand an guard the house" Iris said to Tear.

Tear sighed, " why are you so worried? Its not like I am going to get hurt. Just go" she said to her.

Iris sweatdropped, "she is right. Nothing is going to happen to her" Takumi said to her.

" see?" Tear said to her.

Iris sighed and got up, " Fine. If anything happens. Ill have all you're heads" she said and walked off.

" she is very protective" Takumi said to Tear who nodded.

---

Kaname found Luna's room and knocked on her door.

--

@Flame Demon

Luna slightly wakes up and sits up, wondering who would come to get her, she straightens out her hair and says "Enter", she looks in the mirror and sighs seeing she doesn't look that bad.

Kain sighs and mumbles "Finally she's gone", it wasn't that he hated Iris, but she was always keeping an eye on them, if they were like any other vampires they would have been kicked out of school already, so he didn't get why she was worried that much.

@Evergreen98 @Subject Delta

Leon wqtched after her as the purebllod disappeared towards the living the vampire shrugged thinking that it went relatively well the biggest disclaimer was that he wasn''t punished,better yet his head was still atteched to his neck." Hmm I guess her first impression of me isn't as bad as I thought " He muttered before walking out of the kitchen hoping to find some of the other he soon stopped poking his head into the lounge " Hey Hanabusa come on we're gonna find the others " He explained " besides if your still feeling down about what happened just wait until the ball You'll have plenty of chances ".

Kanamr entered the room and closed the door as he looked at Luna. He smiled a little at her bed head, " you're sister wanted me to come get you" he said to her as he walked over to her"

---

" I am sure she has her reasons.. i wonder what they are though" Tear said to Takumi who nodded. She set her cup down and felt around for the teapot to refill her cup.

Takumi smiled, " let me refil you're cup" he picking up the teapot and pouring it into her cup.

" thank you" she said to him as she sipped her tea and hummed at the flavor and thr aroma. They were perfect and it made her relax a little.

---

Iris found the garden and looked around for the guards that wanted to talk to her, "hello?" She said as she looked around.

----

@Flame Demon

Last edited by a moderator:
Rose rolls her eyes "Everyone is in the lounge, well besides Kaname" she says and shrugs "He's getting my little sister" she says while reading, not sure how he couldn't notice that everyone was there.

Luna looks at him while brushing her hair "And I am not coming downstairs" she says and stops for a moment, Kaname didn't seem that surprised to see her even though he didn't know until now.

A young werewolf jumps on Iris' back "Got you" she says with a smile, but that smiles disappears and she jumps of "Ugh you smell like human" she says, for younger werewolves it was better not to be near humans because of how they smell. "Don't mind her, she was taking in after some humans beat her up, so she's not that fond of them" and older guard says ruffling the girl's hair "But it's strange for werewolves to come and visit and it's a full moon tonight as well".

@Subject Delta @Evergreen98

Tear said nothing and quietly listened to the people in the room talk.

---

" you know you cant keep this hidden forever" he said as he sat down next to her. "and I dont think the others care that you're from this family" he added.

--

Iris sighed, " I didnt want to come, but my roommate is blind and a human. So I had to come along as well" she said to the two wolves as she sat down on the soft grass.

--

@Flame Demon

"It is Kaname, if they find out then the humans at the school will find out as well, if they do they'll get suspicious and could find out about the night class being vampires" Luna says looks at him as she finishes brushing her hair "So yeah... I'm surprised that human hasn't found out yet"

The young wolf looks at Iris "You should be careful, humans have a hatred towards us for some reason, if they ever find out you're a werewolf then things will get ugly" she says and the older guard says "You have nothing to worry about, no one will hurt her, besides I saw you sticking to her, but it seems that orange haired vampire doesn't like that too much, seems he's taken a liking to the girl", it was true that werewolves were disliked by humans, most would even beat one for their own satisfaction, but that's why there rarely are any werewolves besides their own areas and occasionally being guards at nobles vampire houses.

@Subject Delta @Evergreen98

Kaname looked at her, " do you think the night will let your secret out? They wont do that." He said with a sigh.

" She isnt like that..." Iris said to the girl. She is the most gentle and sweetest person anyone has ever met" she added and sighed a little. " and I dont care what the orange head thinks. I dont trust vampires..." she said crossing her arms. " I dont trust him taking care of Tear..."

--

@Flame Demon

"No, but the newspaper will, once the day class sees me on the front page they'll know it's me" Luna says sitting on her bed "So I'm staying here" she says crossing her arms.

"Even so, the others might do something like that, also if they were that bad then we wouldn't have let them inside the mansion" the young werewolf says, staying away from Iris, she really didn't like the smell of humans. "Anyway, with a full moon tonight we have to leave guarding the mansion grounds to the vampire guards, we're guarding from the forest since it is also our territory, so any intruder will be found and most likely killed before he or she even reaches the gate" the older guard says sitting down "Also, the vampires at your school aren't ones who drink blood"

@Evergreen98

" your parents and sister wants you downstairs... you can either come or... I can carry you" he smiled calmly at her, " and I am sure you dont the night class to see that" he said to her softly.

--

Iris nodded to them, " Ill join you guys in the forest then" she said to them as she stared at the sky. " and I dont care... I still dont trust them..." she sighed a little and rested her chin on the palm of her hand.

---

@Flame Demon

"I'll come" Luna says getting up "But please don't call me Luna in front of them" she says glancing at him "Maybe they won't know it's me if

you don't mention the name I use at the academy"

The young werewolf sweatdrops "You're trusting them now aren't you? I mean you're here while she's inside" she says and plops down, still keeping her distance form Iris.

Akatsuki looks at Tear "You okay? You seem slightly uncomfortable" he says tilting his head slightly, it would be easy to guess for any human that they didn't belong here, but it would be even worse if Tear remembered her history lessons.

@Evergreen98

Laname nodded, knowing the other will recognize her regardless of calling her by a different name, " ok then, Asami" he said to her as he took her hand and lead her out the room.

"I wantrd to talk to you guys later... but Tear wanted me to do it now. She thinking She is being a burden to me. But thst isnt true..." she said with another sigh.

Tear was quietly staring at the ground after finishing her tea, thinking about the Kirishiki family. She got the feeling she heard it somewhere before. She mentally sighed and blinked when she heard Akatsuki, she looked in the direction his voice came from, "I am fine... just thinking" she said to him as she looked at the ground again. She did feel a bit uncomfortable but she guessed it was normal for her to feeling that.

--.@flame demon

Luna smiles slightly while grabbing a hair tie along the way and she says "Though how long do you think it'll take for the girl to find out?", it'd be really bad if Tear found out before the ball, but they already changed the time they went to sleep and got up.

Akatsuki looks at her "If there's something wrong you can tell me" he says while ruffling her hair "I'll protect you if it's needed" he says smiling slightly.

The young werewolf thinks for a while "You do know you start acting like a wolf very early right? So we have to be in the forest by dinnertime" she says and adds "So you'll have to skip that". The head of the guards walks over, the same girl that had greeted them "Make sure to lock the gate after leaving, then toss it back to me, I get the feeling someone's out to ruin everything" she says making the older werewolf nod before looking at Iris again "But you trust them, or else you wouldn't have come to see us, or you trust a few of them" she says and she gets up "Keep her entertained while I patrol a last time"

@Evergreen98

Kaname shrugged, " probably not that long... she is a smart person despite her sight gone" he said to her as he watched her tied her hair up.

Tear smiled a little, " Thank you " she said to him softly as she fiddled with the edge of her top. "...um is the Kirishiki like a famous family?... i feel like I heard them somewhere but cant remember..."

----

Iris sighed, " Not for me. I act like myself except in wolf when I turn into one" she said with a shrug and yawned a little. " It's a weird feeling..." she said with a sigh. " and why do you guys care if I trust them or not?..."

---

@Flame Demon

"you mean not so smart that she never uses a stick, whistling won't get you anywhere if it's too crowded, which it always is" Luna says and she sighs "Besides, what do you think her reaction will be when she finds out"

Akatsuki looks at her "They're pretty famous, but went into hiding a,very long time ago, so this is the first time they've shown themselves"

The young wolf sweatdrops "You never had any problems with humans at all? Once you know how hateful they are towards you if you find out vampires are much nicer, also if you didn't trust them then you wouldn't have agreed to come here, let alone left her there" she says and rolls up he sleeve to show a scar that goes over her entire arm "This is one of the things I got, the cut me with silver, if I hadn't blocked I'd be dead" she says. The vampire guard looks at Iris "You probably aren't like the normal ones because you stay around humans, once your stay is over you'll act like a real werewolf should, I should note some humans are coming to the ball as well, so you don't have guard duty that day, you can help the chefs" she glances at the young guard for that last part. Of course she didn't mention anything else because she didn't want to scare Iris away.

@Evergreen98

Last edited by a moderator:
Kaname looked at her, " she doesn't look like she knows how to use one" he said to her. "She may have just been using the whistle all her life" he added and the shrugged. "hopefully she wont scared of being in the mansion or change schools..." he sais with a sigh knowing how Kain would feel if that were to happen.

" why did they go into hiding?" She asked him curiously.

Iris sighed getting irritated by the conversation, " I dont trust vampires and I dont trust humans. Tear is someone I happen to trust. And yes I had problem with humans and if someone tried to hurt me, they would broken bones. Now can we please drop the subject" she growled in a annoyance. She didnt need others to tell who to trust and who not to trust. She can get along with vampires but that doesnt mean she trust them. She is just nice to people ao there is no big arguement and a usless fight. She a sighed a little and looked at the sky again.

--

@Flame Demon

"She will most likely switch schools" Luna says and she sighs "But let's go before mom comes to lecture me about not being downstairs while we have guests" she mumbles, she didn't like this at all.

Kain looks at her "No one knows for sure, but it's probably one of the longest family lines out there" he says and adds "So no one really knows much about the family other that they're well knows"

The vampire guard looks at the young werewolf who mumbles some complains before getting up and leaving "Despite saying you don't humans you're close to Tear, though that's probably because you feel like you should protect her" the vampire says leaning against the wall "It's almost dinnertime, I wonder what's made this time, probably the young mistresses favorite" she mumbles to herself and she looks at Iris "How about I show you where the werewolves have to go?"

@Evergreen98

Kaname nodded as he took her hand and head downstairs with her.

Tear slowly nodded, " I see..." she said to him quietly before going quiet again. She didn't really have anything else to talk about.

Iris looked at the vampire, " that's it..." she said, when she mentioned about wanting to protect Tear. " and yeah that would be a good idea" she said as she got up to follow the vampire.

-

@Flame Demon

Luna smiles slightly "But you don't seem that surprised to find out" she says, wondering if Kaname somehow knew it before he got there.

Kain nods slightly "So want to wander around, we can explore the mansion grounds" he says, he didn't feel like siting inside the entire time.

The vampire walks to an area in the wall where she presses a stone "They close the gate from the outside and then toss the key to me, but werewolves normally sleep there since most of them are guards" she says and mentions to a building in the corner "The guards stay there when off duty, though we are allowed to be in the mansion" she says as a hidden door opens "If you follow this path you'll reach a clearing, that's where they go"

@Evergreen98

" It wasnt really that hard to guess after figuring out you are part ghost and seeing your reaction" he said to her as he walked with her.

Tear looked at him and then at the ground, "I was thinking about resting in my room for the rest of the day... " she said quietly. She was still just really nervous and didn't want to bother Kain.

Iris nodded as the vampire talked, " Alright. Thanks for telling me" she said to her as she put a poki stick in her mouth. She hummed a little, " is there anything else I need to know?" She asked as she looked around the place.

--

@Flame Demon

Luna sighs "I'll probably have to switch school if the day class finds out, which will happen" she says looking at him "After all, I don't want them to find out about the night class"

Kain gets up "In that case I'm not giving you a choice, want to try using the walking stick or do you want me to carry you on my back?" he asks looking at her, he knew she didn't want to bother anyone, but that wasn't the case.

"Other then the fact you have to be polite I don't think so" the vampire says and she adds "And please don't do anything stupid during the ball, but I think you'll know that"

@Evergreen98

" they wont find out" Kaname said with a sigh, wodering how the day class is going to find out. It's not like any of the Night Class members are going blab it to the Day Class.

Tear blinked, wondering what just happened, " Kain.. i really just to reatire to my room for the rest of the day..." she said to him softly.

Iris nodded to her, " yeah.. you dont need to worry about those" she said to her ans stretched again. " amI guess Ill head back to then" she as she started walking away. " see ya later"

---

@Flame Demon

Luna sighs as she stops walking "Kaname, do you realize that there are going to be reporters so it will be in the newspaper" she says and adds "To think I have to tell you that, but I happen to know that at least five the day class students read it, they'll find out and the news will spread through the school like wildfire"

Kain glances at her "And you can do that later, we'll still have a little time until dinner and you are not skipping that" he says, glad that whatever Iris was doing took rather long "Besides you look like you can use some fresh air"

@Evergreen98

Users who are viewing this thread

Back