• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Vampire Knight: The New Students

Kain is walking to the Sun dorm since Senri didn't want to come along, he quickly finds Tear's dorm and knocks on the door softly, sensing the werewolf student in there as well, they had to leave early in the morning and would be back at Monday evening, so it was going to be a busy weekend, not that he minded, but it still bothered him as to why Luna seemed like hell would break loose at the ball.

@Evergreen98 @Subject Delta

Last edited by a moderator:
Tear was aleep and didnt hear the knock. Iris on the other hand smelled and heard the vampire. She woke up and looked at the door, wondering why they are here at this time of night. She got up and quietly walked over to the door and opened it. She raised an eyebrow, " yes?..."

---

@Flame Demon

Kain looks at her "You two are coming along to a ball this weekend, so pack stuff for the weekend, we'll be back Monday evening" he says, not giving any room for rejection on the invitation since she knew the werewolf would most likely say no. "We're leaving early in the morning and please don't mention vampires will attending the ball, she'd freak out, also don't forget the walking stick"

Iris blinked, " No, I am not letting you take a human. Especially a blind one to a ball filled with vampires. What the hell are you thinking?" She asked him. " pick someone else. I am not letting you take her to a death trap and I am not going. I hate balls" she said and closed the door on his face. "Vampires" she mumbled and walked back to her bed and sat down. 'Great now I cant sleep...' she thought with a sigh.

---

@Flame Demon

"I wasn't giving you a choice" Kain says and he adds "So I better see you two in the morning, Senri will be disappointed you didn't show up", he leaves and sighs, the entire reason Senri didn't come along is that he's too nervous to ask and he knew she'd say no, so he stayed in the moon dorm, back there he heads to bed, they would have to be up early, he sees his cousin already asleep and he chuckles, Hanabusa would have the time of his life at the ball, probably trying to earn himself a spot in the family.

Iris sighed, " god damn vampires..." she mumbled.

" Vampires?" Tear said waking up from the noise.

Iris blinked, " Its a book I am reading..." she said to her.

" oh..? What's it about?" She asked with a yawn as she sat up.

" it's a boring book. You wont like it" Iris said.

" but I want to know..."

".. fine. It just a romeo juliet story about a vampire and werewolf cant be together... you know both of their family hate each other....that kind of stuff" Iris said.

Tear smiled, " I see..." she sais as ahe got out of bed and walked towards the table to get a glass of water.

Iris watched her for a moment and sighed a little, " Tear.. we need to go a ball this weekend."

Tear coughed up some water, " ... what? Why?" She asked.

"We got invited by the night class... we leave early in the morning and then come back on Monday evening" Iris explained.

"... but I donr have anything to wear." Tear said. " and why me I am blind.." she said looking at the ground. " If it's out of pity, I dont want to go"

Iris sighed, " I doubt it out of pity. But we can't refuse, we were chosen" she said as she got up and started packing, " plus you do have something to wear" she said looking at her. " the purple dress I told you about. You can wear that"

" what about you?"

" i dont wear dresses... so I dont.. well" she looked through her closet and took out a dark emerald green dress. "... yeah I have one" she said.

" um.. can you help me pack?" Tear ask.

" sure" Iris said and started to help her pack too.

--

@Flame Demon (timeskip!))

Timeskip until they arrive at the huge mansion

Luna is pacing in her room, not wanting to get downstairs so they know who she is "I hate this" she mumbles and lets herself fall on her bed glancing at her sister's half of the room, the rooms were too big for one person, so they had decided to share a room. Rose enters the room and says "You're not going to stay here are you?" she asks, her blue eyes spotting her younger sister "I am not going downstairs, they don't even know my real name at school" Luna says sitting up "And if they knew I would have transferred to your school already" she adds, but gets pulled along anyway "They won't even know it's you, besides, mom didn't go through all the trouble of finding a dress that you like" Rose says and earning a sigh as they enter the lounge/living room and Luna plops down after getting a book which she starts reading.

Kain yawns and he looks outside, getting up early wasn't something they normally did, Senri is asleep with his head on Takuma's shoulder while Aidou is getting more and more excited about the entire thing.

Tear was asleep on Iris's shoulder who was looking out the window boredly. A bump on the road, cause Tear to start walking up. She slowly opened her eyes and yawned a little, "Morning" Iris said to her.

" Morning..." Tear said sleepily. She looked around and realized they were still in the car. Iris gave her a waterbottle.

Tear smiled and took it, " thank you..." she said as she opened the bottle and drank some water. Iris took it and put it in her bag. Tear then looked around and then looked out the window.

---

@Flame Demon ((i just changed the whole post ))

Luna hums softly while reading so into the book she doesn't notice the car arriving, Rose decides to let her sister and she walks to the door with her father as their mother is cooking.

Kain sees the mansion and his eyes widen "That is huge" he says, they were arriving at a huge house with a big courtyard, a tennis field and basketball court at the left side of the house, a garden to grow food at the right side and a huge pool at the back where you can also BBQ if you wanted to, the house seemed to be 3 floors high with an attic. Takuma nods "Well I'm not sure what you were expecting, but this is indeed a big mansion" he says waking Senri, the boy slightly wakes up and yawns "Are we there already?" he asks earning a nod.

Iris stared at the mansion as Tear got out of the car, she sighed a little, ' Vampires...' she thought as she went to the back and took her and Tear's luggage out. Tear moved aside as stared at the mansion and said nothing. Not like she could say anything anyway. She then stared at the ground and said nothing. Iris walked over to her with their bags, " what's wrong?" She asked her.

" nothing..." Tear replied, she just felt out of place. The atmosphere felt really different and she couldn't tell why.

---

@Flame Demon

@Subject Delta ((we just arrived at the mansion. So say you are getting out of the car))

Leon was just about done with taking out his own bags as he got over to the group he took a good look at the mansion " Impressive,hey Kaname do you think we can get something like that back at the academy ?" He asked raising an eyebrow.He soon glanced at Tear who seemed to be acting weird and if he watched enough of vampire movies and novels that she might be on to them.He hoped not it would be a pain to take out her memories if the option was avaliable.

A girl opens the door, she has red hair and red eyes "Welcome, the master told us you would be arriving, you were going to stay in the guest house, but we got enough rooms for you" she says and she whistles making several more servants appear "Your bags will be taken to the rooms, please head inside" she says and bows slightly.

@Evergreen98 (you were doing Kaname right?)

@Subject Delta

Kanme looked at Leon, " not this big. I think thr moon dorm ia fine the way it is." He said to him. He has stayed there for a long time and she really fine with how the place is, buf maybr a bit of renovation would be ok. 'Hm..'

Tear looked up in surprise as Iris walked over and sweatdropped at the servant. " can you use your walking stick?" Iris asked Tear quietly.

" uh.. I think so..." Tear said to her as she looked at the ground.

" are you sure everything is ok?" Iris asked and Tear nodded. " Grab my arm" Iris said and Tesr blinked, " just do it" Tear grabbed her arm and Iris lead her to the house after dropping off their stuff near a servant to take to their room.

--

@Flame Demon

@Subject Delta

Rose hums quietly, happy they don't have to hide anymore, but ut also meant vampires would try to kill their family. Luna sneaks back upstairs heading back to her shared room and she lays on her bed, she was tired because she didn't sleep much "They probably won't mind" she mumbles as she slowly falls asleep.

"Kaname do you think it will go without trouble?" Takuma asks as rhe others head inside, he glances at Tear, there was no way she would find out, if she did then they'd have to erase her memories of the event. Senri lightly taps Iris on her shoulder while munching on a pocky stick. Kain looks at Tear and says "You can't always rely on her you know", he kinda wished they could spend some time together, but Iris probably wouldn't leave her alone.

Kaname looked at Takumi and then at Tear, " hopefully..." he said hoping no vampire will try to attempt to drink her blood.

Tear looked at Kain and then at the ground, "hey don't bother her about that" Iris said to Kain and sighed. She turned around and looked at Senri, she stole 2 poki sticks from him and gave one to Tear.

" no thanks" Tear said to her.

" are you sure everything is fine?" Iris asked aa she one poki in her mouth.

Tear nodded, " Yes, I am sure..."

-----

@Flame Demon

"Kaname, glad you decided to come as well" the voice belongs to Hiro Kirishiki, an old friend of the Kurans "You turned down everything else so I was worried you wouldn't come" the male says before looking at the others and noticing Tear "No worries, nothing will happen to any of our guests, all our guards are the same as the other girl that came along, besides the head of the guards that is" he says and adds "But let me introduce you to my daughters, this is Rose, or Kimiko, whichever you prefer" he says and the black haired girl says "I think my sister headed upstairs, she was rather tired this morning", she wondered what Kaname's reaction would be if he found out.

Aidou sees Rose and he earns a smack on the head from Takuma who says "Behave, she's a pureblood", hw knew the look the blonde, blue eyed vampire had.

Kain rolls his eyes "I'm saying that she can't rely on you all the time" he says, just how damn protective are werewolves "But fine, I'm just telling the truth" he says and walks of, annoyed, which would be noticed if one listened well enough. Senri puts his pocky away and says "He's right you know, but can you not take my pocky, I was just wondering if you wanted to wander around with me, Kain can take care of Tear"

Leon stood back with the other but he knew not to be out of line especially when it came to purebloods " Hmmm I never thought meeting so many pure bloods would make me this nervous " He mumbled.He looked at the two girls in front of the class they didn't seem suspicious or planning something.They almost seem to mirror Kaname's actions and expression he shouldn't be surprised purebloods are the equivalent of nobles and they have to keep a good reputation among themselves.

Kaname nodded, " It nice to finally meet you Kirishiki-san" hesaid to him as he walked over to him. " and that good..." he added after hearing about his security. (Sorry I dont know what wlse he would say @-@)

----

Tear looked at the ground really regretting about coming. She is just a burden to everyone, she wants to go back to the dorms. Iris looked at Senri, " I wanna help get Tear settle first... maybe afterwards" she said as she walked off pulling Tear along. Tear said nothing and quietly followed Iris. She felt really safe around, the mansion was really giving off an odd feeling she couldn't place her finger on.

--

@Flame Demon (amd I playing Aido?))

"Please do to the lounge while waiting for dinner, a servant will show you your rooms after we eat something" Rose says with a smile, figuring that they would have to get Luna as well "Kaname why don't you get my sister? I have to help with dinner" she says and Hiro says "I'll show you the lounge where you'll all get something to drink".

Sakura is in the kitchen humming while cooking, she was making Luna and Rose's favorite food "I do hope she finds someone" she mumbles, she was worried since Rose had turned down everyone so far.

Tear was looking around as Iris pulled her along gently, leading her to the lounge. She sat down on the chair and Tear slowly sat down next to her. Tear then just listened to the movemwnt around the house, ' a big house...' she thought remebering Kain said that. She wondered how big though.

Kaname nodded to Hiro, and went of to get Luna for him. He followed her scent as he walked.

---

@Flame Demon

Hiro heads to the lounge as a maid puts down some drinks for everyone and the pureblood looks at Iris "Some of my staff wants to meet you, they'd be very happy if you went to talk to them, they're in the garden at the house made for the guards" he says and adds "Nothing will happen to your friend, but it'd be wise not to bring her along"

Kain sits down, still annoyed as hell because of the stupid werewolf AKA Iris, was it too much to ask to just spend time with Tear, without the wolf keeping an close eye on him. "I might as well give up" he thinks and sighs. Senri looks around the lounge "This is bigger then it seems" he says and stops a wall full of portraits and pictures, looking at the one of Rose, Luna, Hiro and Sakura several years back, he stares at it for a moment before sitting on one of the many chairs.

@Evergreen98

Sakura enters the kitchen and moves over to help her mother with cooking, since they were also making snacks for the ball that would be held the next evening "I'll handle the snack, you focus on the important food" she says and earns a smile from her mother who asks "Are there any guys that caught your interest in the night class?" "Well several, but what's with that blonde guy, he looks like someone from my school and I absolutely hate flirts more then anything" "Guess he's of the list then" Sakura says earning a nod from Rose.

@Subject Delta

Leon sat with the other night class students he smirked as he notice Senri examine the wall full of potraits " Well our host seems to have a collection as big his ego " He points out.Seeing some of the pictures a few which only had the owner of the mansion looked a bit exaggerating to say the least " Wait isn't that that hiro and his children?" He asked pointing to the family picture " Never thought to see that on display".

Hiro clears his throat "Young man it'd be wise not to say that when the person you're talking about is in the same room, most aren't even of me, but if my father and grandfather. Most are of the heads of the house with important friends" he says inspecting him "Also it's normal in our family to put family portraits on the wall", he the sees Hanabusa trying to sneak to the kitchen and he asks "Why don't you keep an eye on your friend there? Rose doesn't really like people who are big flirts". Of course Hanabusa doesn't hear that comment and enters the kitchen and he walks,over to Rose to look over her shoulder, only to get hit with an elbow in his stomach "Why?!" he asks and Rose looks at him "First, you don't try sneaking up on someone who's busy preparing food and has a knife. Second, I hate flirts, in case you missed that when my father said it, get out", Hanabusa quickly leaves and starts sulking in a corner of the lounge.

Leon nodded listening to the pureblood as he told him the reason for all of the pictures Leon shook his head after advising to keep an eye on his friend who was sulking in the cornor." Well,it seems that it's too late for that "He replied motioning the purebloods attention "I should excuse myself ".Leon soon walked past Hiro towards an upset Hanabusa " Jeez what am I suppose to do with you?" He asked himself as his crossed his arms Leon decided to help him up towards a couch for him to heal from what ever Rose did to him.The vampire turned his attention to the kitchen before walking inside seeing it only fair to apologize for Hanabusa's reckless and unwanted actions.

Rose sighs and asks "What is it?", she had sensed him and wondered why he would come there, she puts the snacks in the freezer before moving over to help her mother with cooking, not in the mood to deal with another vampire at the moment, Sakura looks at Rose "It's almost done, do to the others" she says earning a slight nod and the hybrid turns to Leon, noticing he wasn't like his buddy who tried sneaking up on her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back