• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Vampire Diaries - Next Generation - Characters

beetleju

Hey Guys! You can use your own forms or use this form as long as you have most of the information included.
Once characters are made you can create connections and backstories with other people to add some drama.

You can make multiple characters! If you could make a characters from the show like Stefan, Damon, Elena, etc. it would be super helpful and they wouldn't have to be used too much if you'd prefer.

Looks (real people):
Name:
Species (Human, Vamp, Werewolf, or Witch):
Family:
Friends/Enemies:
Personality:
Extra:

Last edited:
tenor.gif

Allison Jade Salvatore
Species: Human
Family: Parents are Damon Salvatore and Elena Gilbert-Salvatore. (Maybe a brother or sister if someone wants to be one? It would be cool for her to have a twin bro maybe)
Friends/Enemies: (Will fill out as others join)
Personality:
Allie does not take anything seriously. This has its positives and negatives. She is very fun-loving, outgoing, and goofy, but also impulsive and a risk-taker. She is usually a sweet and kind girl but can sometimes be a bit harsh and rude to those who have crossed her, a mixture between her mother and her father. Like her mother she is very compassionate, she will help others even if it puts herself in danger, which is also partially because she is impulsive and a risk-taker. Similar to her father, she has a temper and way too much sass. Allie is known to have an attitude when she is put in the mood, even a bit of a bitch. Hopefully some character development through this rp can help that. Behind her family's back she is a bit of a party girl. She has been sneaking out for a while now to party and drink with friends at the watering hole, but she would be dead if they knew that. Allie is much sweeter once you get to know her, at first she seems to just be a shallow party girl with no deep feelings, but she really does care for others and is protective of the ones she cares about. She puts up a front because she doesn't want people to see her emotional side, but she really does care and feel deeply.
Extra:
-Nicknames: Allie, Al, Jade, AJ, Allie Jade
-She cheers at the high school competitively and sideline
-She is human and knows nothing about the supernatural world, her parents have tried their best to keep it away from her
-Born and raised in Mystic Falls
-has her dad's blue eyes
-straight
(Will add more later)

Attachments

• 1591476587501.png
    1591476587501.png
    39.9 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Looks (real people):
download (1).jpg
Name: Alexandra Rose Leclerc
Family: Charles Leclerc is her father while her mother Charlotte Sinne is a vampire, she has a brother named Maxi & sister named Ameile
Friends/Enemies: (Will Edited if Joined)
Personality:
Alexandra's positive & negative personality is a mix of something. She is a confident person if there is a situation or something that make her sad, she's also being a boyish & charming person so she has the charm of a female, & Alexandra is always being honest about anything. Alexandra is impulsive sometimes if she's shy, she's being sneaky if she knows a exit, & she is always aggressive if she saw someone getting hurt & tries to be protective.
Extra:
Nickname: Rosie
Dislikes: Seductive Girls, Bullies, Seeing Someone Getting Hurt, & Sweets

Looks:
1591812759195.png

Name:
Roje Jenkins

Species (Human, Vamp, Werewolf, or Witch):
Vampire

Family:
The Jenkins. A family outside Mystic Falls. She has a younger brother and a distant cousin she talks to.

Friends/Enemies:
Anyone is her enemy at first, depending how first impressions go. (will edit later)

Personality:
Roje isnt your typical woman. She's sarcastic and is very short tempered. You piss her off, and you're in for a bumpy ride. Though when people arent getting on her nerves, she's pretty chill and is more on the brighter side of her personality. Such as: Being funny, hanging out with friends, as well as becoming playful and teasing towards those she's most comfortable with. If she's going out with someone, she's more on the slightly mushy side but still keeps her personality within the mix. However, she does express her love for them behind closed doors by being affectionate and a bit clingy. Outside in public, she's definitely more chill unless someone is either making her jealous, or if someone is pushing up on her man and trying to seduce him (Good luck finding the right nosejob). She takes no shit from anyone and isnt afraid to speak her mind.

Roje is also protective of those who are close to her, friends and family. Hurt them in any way and you'd be meeting her fists. It's obvious she doesnt tolerate anything that comes toward her way. One wrong move, or one wrong button push and you're dead. You're in big trouble now. Roje is also daring more than she should be, especially when out adventuring in places she really shouldnt be adventuring in.

Extra:
Roje wears a Black Leather Jacket with black jeans, and black boots with at least an inch heel or less. Black is usually what she wears, but there are other colors she does wear. Though black is her preferred.

She likes to work out and has a toned body to protect herself. She knows hand to hand and is fairly strong.

-Name: Hope Andrea Mikaelson.
-Age: It depends on your opinion. I don't mind whatever age works, even a baby.

-Picture or Gif of Character:
image1.jpg

image1 (6).gif

-Personality:
She is also seemingly very intelligent as she was able to use her magic to turn Camille's car on and off, despite still being a baby.

As a young child, Hope was a kind and gentle girl. She had a sweet and innocent persona. She enjoyed helping innocent creatures and once used her magic to heal a butterfly's broken wing. She once expressed to her father that she was rather lonely, never having any other kids her own age to play with.

As a teenager, Hope is shown to be stubborn and brave as she was willing to put herself through extreme pain and possible death to get her mother back. Both Klaus and Caroline describe Hope as being smart, possibly too smart for her own good, like her father. It has been shown that Hope has gained one of her father's traits of doing whatever she can to protect her family. Hope is always offering to help to save those she cares about and considers family, including Marcel. However, once Hope magically absorbs the Hollow’s soul, it nearly drives her insane because she constantly starts to hear whispers of voices in her head. The only way she can end the madness going on inside her head is by committing acts of violence. Instead of taking her anger and frustrations out on innocents, she takes it out on those she deems not innocent (provided with her father's assistance). However, her desire to quell the voices by using violence and magic causes her to accidentally kill an innocent man. She struggled to come to terms with his death and refers to it as something that has stayed with her.

Hope struggles to forge meaningful connections with other people and make friends with the other students at the Salvatore School, not only because of her one-of-a-kind supernatural classification but also because she's already endured a lifetime of grief and heartbreak. To her peers, she seems closed off. She is forgiving to MG when she thought he killed her boyfriend Landon.

Due to her often disastrous past, she has resigned herself to isolation, considering it the path that will provide the least heartbreak in her life. She sees loneliness as less of a burden to bear than her formative experiences of loving so deeply and losing so terribly.[3] However, she has begun to open up more to people, tediously forming friendships and entering a romantic relationship. She is slowly becoming more optimistic that she will be happy.

(I used it from the wiki since it depended on her age.)
-Some likes/dislikes: She learned how to paint from Klaus, and her favorite food's baguettes and pizza. She's multi-lingual and has a spellbook given to her from
-Background: Hope was conceived in The Vampire Diaries season four episode Bring It On, and it was revealed that Hayley was pregnant four episodes later in The Originals. She was then born in The Originals season one episode From a Cradle to a Grave. As a result of her unique heritage, she is the world's first werewolf-witch-vampire hybrid. She inherited her werewolf gene from both of her parents, while her vampire and witch legacy came from her father who is the Original vampire-werewolf hybrid and the son of the Original Witch. Through her mother's Labonair lineage, Hope is werewolf royalty.
-Anything Extra:
Well, I copied everything because she's not an OC, and writing it in my own words won't really be necessary. I make edits while I roleplay for visual effect, and I also kind of weaken Hope a lot. Which is a problem sometimes because I undermine her Tribrid species. She's not a fully active Tribrid, only a Were-Witch Hybrid. Uhh, DM me for anything else you want to know about her really, because I know she's a powerful character, and I'd be happy to send a sample or something like that.I adore constructive criticism, to

Also if you guys wanna go to the page where you like establish relationships and backgrounds with each other you totally can!

Also if you guys know anyone else who would like to join please let them know they are welcome to! We especially need more boys lol, and it can be characters from The Vampire Diaries, Originals, Legacies, the kids, made up, or whatever they want!

I was thinking it would be cool if Allie had a twin bro if anyone would be interested in making one :) Also just more characters in the RP would be awesome lolll

Users who are viewing this thread

Back