• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern VAMPIRE COVEN

ultraviolence

⠗⠂⠇⠑⠌⠀⠝⠊⠶⠁⠀⠳⠀⠐⠓

cryptik.cryptik.png

PLOT Your parents always told you that ghosts aren't real.
PLOT

That the monster under your bed was imaginary.

That the figure in your closet peeking through the tiny slits of your window or the opening of your door was all fake.

All just a fairytale.

Let me tell you, your parents were wrong.

Oh, so wrong.

In the small town of Slythorn, there has always been problems, Whether it was a drug deal or a teen pregnancy, this town has always been in some kind of deep drama. Everyone in this town had their own dark secrets that they'd never tell another soul. This town was soaked in sin and bathed in drama, there were very few who still remained innocent and pure. As long as anyone could remember, this town had always been like this. But what everyone doesn't know as there is far more to this town than what meets the eye. This town will leave you questioning reality. Pondering mortality. Wshing you never came here, or were never born here. Or that you never set foot on that damn Vampire Coven.

Slythorn has always had a Vampire coven, since the beginning of it's discovery. This town was built by vampires. The first settlers here where Vampires, until some colonists found them and staked them in the heart. Vampires have always been looked at as walking demons. Spawns of satan. The evil of Earth. At least, in this town they have. The records of existing Vampires were lost very long ago and now all that people have are the silly halloween movies and the ridiculous children's books. It you told someone today that you met a Vampire, you would go straight to the asylum. You are either a mortal teenager, or a 200+ year old Vampire in the body of a 14-24 year old. Some way some how, these mortals will either become Vampires, befriend Vampires, make enemies with Vampires, or something in between. Maybe even become romantically involved. Let the game begin.

RULES

1. Be realistic when roleplaying. Humans are not invincible. If a Vampire catches you, you aren't going to magically have the strength to get away.

2. D R A M A !!!!! I want drama and lot's of it!! I'll take all the drama you've got, so dish it up on a plate. But seriously, don't just make a boring old Cathy Smith. Add depth to your characters.

3. Every character must have a relationship with another character somehow. At least 3 relationships.

4. Not every human can become a Vampire. 2/10 of the humans can become a Vampire in the roleplay. One near the beginning, and on e later on. Do not ask me if you can be the one to become a Vampire. I will choose the rolepayers I see fit for this job, and ask them privately. The first one to become a Vampire will be me.

5. If the slots are filled, well, sorry. I'm not gong to be lenient with this. There will be ten humans and ten Vampires. No more, no less.

6. No being too OP. I will write more about the abilities and stuff of the Vampires so you can know what's OP and what isn't OP.

7. When i say exactly 10 Vampires and exactly 10 humans, I mean there will be 10 of each in the beginning of the roleplay. Vampires can't reverse their immortality, but humans can become Vampires. There will be 12 Vampires and 8 humans sometime in this roleplay.

8. Gender ratio MUST be equal !! Idk why, it just bothers me when it isn't. Ten boys, ten girls. Preferrably 5 boys and five girls on the human side, and 5 boys and five girls on the Vampire side. It's okay if it's 6/4 or 7/3, as long as we end up with ten and ten.

Last edited by a moderator:

cryptik.cryptik.png

VAMPIRE INFORMATION

Basic Info:

All Vampires had to have been bitten in order to become a Vampire. Some were bitten sooner than others, which takes a big role in their level, strength, and powers. All Vampires have powers that thrive off of human blood. All strength in general runs off of human blood for Vampires. Vampires are able to eat animal blood, but will not evolve or get stronger from this. To evolve means to move from a lower level to a higher level. For a Vampire to turn a mortal into a fellow Vampire, they must feed the mortal their own blood, kill the mortal, and then the human will come back to life as a Vampire. They will need to either feed off of a human within 2 hours, or they will die. It is a myth that Vampires have a weakness for garlic, and that they can't walk in the sun. Vampires will feel pain, but cannot be killed by anything other than wood. Vampires naturally have extreme strength. Males are usually stronger than females, unless the female is older or in a higher ranking. For example, they can throw people, knock them out in one punch, etc.

Levels:

The four vampire levels are Alpha, Beta, Gamma, and Delta.

Alpha- An Alpha Vampire is the strongest Vampire of them all. They're the best at using their powers, and are the oldest Vampires. To be an Alpha you must be bitten while you're still young. Vampires that were bitten after the age of 24 aren't able to become Alphas. An Alpha Vampire has mastered all of the powers and tricks of being a Vampire.

Beta- Beta Vampires are very strong, and are good at using their powers. They may be a tiny bit weak in one area of Vampire magic, but they're still very good at using their magic.

Gamma- Gamma Vampires are pretty good at their magic. Being a Gamma is the equivalent to having a high C on your report card. You passed, but you didn't pass that good. Gamma vampires are sloppy with their magic, and have some time before they can master it. They may be stronger in some areas compared to others, but they still wouldn't be considered "great". Maybe just about to reach good.

Delta- Delta Vampires are the most common Vampires. They know how to bite and feed, but don't know how to use magic. 84% of vampires are Delta Vampires. They aren't good or bad in magic, they just simply don't know how to use it at all. Complete amateurs.

Powers:

The different powers that Vampires can have are Charm, Enhance, and Control. Enhance is the easiest power to gain. It enhances your abilities and senses. For example, you will gain sharper hearing and faster running, or stronger punches and sharper eyesight. Enhance comes naturally to most Vampires, but will take some practice. Charm is a harder thing to do. It is mostly used by advanced Gamma's or normal Beta's. When you look into someone's eyes and tell them what to do, they will immediately do it without question, and won't remember that you commanded them to. Newbies at Charm will often not be strong enough to do this, and their victims will remember that they were commanded, which can cause a lot of problems. Vampires are immune to charm. Lastly is control. Control is similar to Charm, but can be used on animals, Vampires, spirits, and people. In order to use control, you must be a very advanced Beta or an advanced Alpha. You must have already mastered charm and control. When using control, you can make other living things do whatever you say, and they won't speak or rest until this task is complete. People, animals, and Vampires are the easiest to control, but spirits are much harder. You must be extremely advanced to perform a spirit control.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back