• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Vampire Chronicles, MCU, DC, Supernatural and misc plots :)

gladioli_ferrum

Hey guys! I've not roleplayed in some time and I miss it so I'm back. I generally love dark, broody, angsty, Anne-Rice-level-of-melodrama writing, and exploring character psyches along with authorly commentary on the kinds of worlds they inhabit; I also enjoy writing plain romance and fluffy things, depending on story and mood. That said, I don't enjoy uke/seme dynamics or Mills and Boon type romances (although I'm gonna admit to having enjoyed reading them a lot), and I'd also like descriptive and thoughtful writing with good detail about the mythos and culture of the setting :> I'm in my mid-twenties, so I'd prefer to roleplay with people at least over 18, thanks!

My schedule and mood fluctuate some, and I'm in the middle of getting a job/moving places so I may not always be able to write fast responses, but if you have any concerns just let me know. I'm generally chill ( I think). And now that that's done with, here are my fandoms and pairings :)  Although, if you see a fandom and you have other pairings in mind, let me know!

Vampire Chronicles

Armand x Marius

I'm a huge ho for renaissance stories and age gaps. I love playing Armand, and this is one pairing I've never really gotten to explore. Whether in 1500s Venice or 1990s Night Island, I'd love to write this pairing. I also studied part of the high renaissance, so adding those details and the art involved in it would be awesome! 

MCU

Loki x Thor

Everyone's favourite slash pairing. I know. I'd prefer to play Loki here, and be able to explore the little seen MCU Asgard with mixed up, dramatic Gaiman-esque Norse mythology and a view of Viking life! Also the complicated feelings that both of them have, towards them as a concept of brothers, as lovers, and also their individual places within their society. AUs where Loki is sent as a bride to Asgard or where he never grew up with Thor are also fondly welcome.

Natasha x Bucky

I'm up for playing either in this case! I mostly want to write their shared Russian angst and pain and dark romance. =w=b

Charles x Erik

.... Soooort of MCU? It's Marvel anyway so. I'd like to play the XMFC version of them, since that's what I'm most familiar with. Their fight of ideologies and their simultaneous closeness is a heart breaking combo.

DC

Jason Todd x Dick Grayson

Despite Jason's dark past, this is probably one of the few storylines in here I'd like to write fluff. I really enjoy writing Jason, and I enjoy the dynamic between the two ex Robins. I wouldn't say no to a grittier story either though, cos I mean, Gotham man. Gotham. Also Batman.

Harry Potter

Gellert Grindelwald x Albus Dumbledore

AU or canon settings would be great. I love the idea of two crazy brilliant men coming together and loving each other, but ultimately having differences too great to solve. Well, I mean, one's a douchebag who doesn't care about human lives but the other tries (and fails), buuuuttt. I'm good with playing either of them. I would not be opposed to some fluffy coffeeshop AU for them either. :Db

Supernatural

Dean x Castiel, Deanna x Castiel, Deanna x Castiel (f)

SPN is kind of known for its gender essentialism, so I'd really like to explore genderswaps of Destiel- most variants of it. I prefer playing Dean, also Deanna, if just to deconstruct and rewrite the toxic masculinity he's so intent on in the series. I also really love this push and pull of free will versus faith, the discussion around it, and the exploration of American urban legends and Christianity versus the different mythologies SPN brings in. I've not watched beyond S7 though, and S5 was probably the last season I actually enjoyed, so whatever we write is likely to be AU or set before S5.

Crimson Peak

Edith Cushing x Thomas Sharpe

They didn't get a happy ending in the movie BUT I WOULD LOVE TO GIVE THEM A HAPPY ENDING GOOD GOD. Still with gothic romance elements intact though, because as mentioned I am a huge sucker for Anne Rice type writing/plots. Will play either; this isn't something I've written before and I have no preferences. 

Lucille Sharpe x Thomas Sharpe

Dark, twisted, very sad incest with fucked up psychological issues not only with themselves but with their environment? Yes please. No preference either for this pairing.

Monga

Monk x Zhilong

I don't even know if anyone outside of Chinese-speaking communities has watched this, but I loved the characterisation, the setting and also unrequited gangster love just really gets me. I'd prefer to play Monk in this. 

Greek Myth

Dionysos x ... whoever

Dionysos really fascinates me, especially in that he's a god often thought to be venerated for shallower reasons than he actually was. Greek myth also generally is all round one of my favourites, and I would love to write about immortality and ancient Greek culture, and how an immortal being would work in the 2010s. I prefer mxm, but depending on who the other half of the pairing is, I could go for mxf. Let me know if you'd like to roleplay some other Greek myth figures/pairings though!

That's about all I can think of now, but if I remember anything else, I'll update this!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back