• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

vampire chronicles ? ✞

ghostling

doing ok, cowboy?
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
But the sky was never quite the same shade of blue again...

so, i'm re-reading anne rice's vampire chronicles and it's given me a bit of an ache for some kind of roleplay in that universe. i'm not totally sure what i want to do, but i have a few ideas.

> i'd like the main focus to be lestat/louis. i know, it's a bit typical, and i'm open to other pairings/characters being involved -- especially since lestat isn't exactly a model of monogamy - but those are the characters i feel i know the best and could portray the best.

> i'd love a modern setting. i'd love lestat & louis navigating the 2010s together.

> alternatively to the above, it could be cute to roleplay some little stories of their lives together just after they meet.

> i enjoy angst, drama & romance -- and these things are pretty much a given when lestat is involved, anyway.

> i'd like a partner who has read at
interview with the vampire & the vampire lestat.

> please be literate! i feel that you oughtn't force yourself to write more than comes naturally in a post, but i do prefer slightly longer posts -- around 250-500 words in general, sometimes longer. i love descriptive replies.

i'd like to discuss a lot and plan things out with a partner before beginning an rp. i have a working knowledge of the canon, vampire lore, whatever, but i haven't read
all of them, and admittedly it's been a while (i've been rereading chunks of the vampire lestat for like a year, honestly. it's my favourite ~surprise surprise~). i've read the first four books (up to the tale of the body thief) and i have a loose knowledge of the rest of them but please don't spoil them for me, haha .. ♡

anyway -- feel free to comment or pm with any interest. i adore these books and i'd love to meet friends who are also into them ♡

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back