[V20] Into the Unknown

StoneWolf18

Within the Depths of a Dream
[class=stoneWrapper] width: 80%; height: auto; border: 3px solid black; background: #151718; margin: auto; [/class] [class=stoneText] color: grey; text-align: center; padding: 5px; width: 90%; margin: auto; font-size: 20px; [/class] [class=stoneHeader] font-size: 45px; margin-bottom: 5px; [/class] [div class=stoneWrapper]
[div class=stoneText]
Title: Into the Unknown
Game: Vampire: The Masquerade 20th Anniversary Edition (Done in Discord)
Player Count: 3-5
Description: A Mysterious Vampire game about discovery! What it means to be a vampire, how to function as one, where your place in society is, and so on. This game is going to primarily focus on the characters and the decisions they make. YOU will be developing the plot around yourselves depending upon how you interact with the world. NOT me. The setting is modern-day, Los Angeles.
Character Creation: We'll go over this as a group once we get players lined up!
Game Style: STORY HEAVY, but character driven. Unlike in D&D, the World of Darkness revolves much more around roleplay versus diceplay. Keep that in mind before signing on!
Other: I'M NOT DEAD! I've just had a hellish last few months. I'll be around a lot more now, though, so what better way than to set up a game of my favorite system? Once we get some players we can start hashing out connections and a plot, as everyone is going to start mortal and work their way into embrace unless there is desire to start afterwards. Let me reiterate that this is going to heavily rely on the characters intracting with the world around them instead of relying on a railroad!

Use ?rank edgyvamp in the discord server to get access to the game's category. I'll be around for questions! :D
[/div][/div]

I'm totally up for this. Three of my games have ended within this month, So I would love to be a part of this.

Users who are viewing this thread