Brains: [Number] | [Words] (+3)
Cool: [Number] | [Words] (+3)
Moves: [Number] | [Words] (+3)
Muscle: [Number] | [Words] (+3)
Goal: [Highlight][/Highlight]
Brownie Points:
[divide]Items[/divide] [/side]

Character Creation Information

• First of all, decide who you want your character to be.

You can makeup original characters; you can play your fourth-grade science teacher; you can even play yourself (not recommended for potential schizophrenics). The tabs here are to help you fill out your character sheet accurately and in a manner that you feel best suits your character! The basics are the name, age, gender, birth date, orientation, and visage. I figured that would be simple enough to not need explaining. If you do need it explained, I'll explain the things I figured you'd need to know: Age should be over 18, Gender is gender identity (it doesn't need explained here, it's not important unless it comes up IC for whatever reason), Orientation (not easy to explain, so I'll go simple as possible: you like girls or boys? Be as complex as you want to, but seriously bruh...), and visage is what you look like. I'd prefer a picture (anime would be nice, but it can be a real person, too) and I want it linked. Thank you.

The next tab gets into the next set of requested info on the sheet.

Please go to the "Mechanics" tab for a "simplified" version of the rules, and additional needed information.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back