• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic โ˜… UTOPIA | ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ป๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฌ | โ˜…

someone slap me its 3 am and i misread samira's power as 'abilities over forklifts' ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Lots of typos to fix from my 1 AM writescapades, but the last of them is up now as wellโœจ

Hi guys! Just wanted to send this again so that you don't have to click back so far to find it <3

SOTO:
captain- open
asst. captain- applied for

RAGTAG ASSOCIATION:
captain- applied for

TEAM MAJESTIC:
captain- applied for

GREENFIELD:
captain- applied for

THE ENRICHMENT CENTER:
captain- applied for

TEAM DEMISE:
captain- taken

THE MYRIAD:
captain- taken

THE MAGPIES:
leader- applied for
asst. leader- taken

THE RED COURT:
leader- taken
asst. leader- applied for

ROMERATECH:
leader: taken
asst. leader- applied for

** IMPORTANT TO NOTE:
there is only ONE leader position left available!! please if anyone is interested, let me know <3

Alright y'all-- one more update!!

This is the Current Layout of the Guilds; I ask that if you make more characters you span it out a little bit more! (non-mutants and unaffiliated do not need to be as even with the rest.)

SOTO: 4
RAGTAG: 6
MAJESTIC: 4
GREENFIELD: 3
ENRICHMENT CENTER: 3
DEMISE: 4
MYRIAD: 7
MAGPIES: 5
RED COURT: 4
ROMERATECH: 3
NON-MUTANTS: 1
UNAFFILIATED: 2

To tack on, this is the current layout of genders; please also keep this in mind when making new characters. Lets show the guys and the theys some love too!

GALS: 27
GUYS: 15
THEYS: 4

Thanks y'all! And SOOOOO looking forward to the 8th!!!

just wanted to pop in and say that all of these character sheets are insanely good!! good luck to my fellow applicants <3 utopia & its residents are getting more vivid by the day.

Okay Okay LAST update y'all sorry!! I forgot that I promised an updated list of powers! Let me give you that rq!!

animal manipulation
animal shapeshifting
berserker state
blood manipulation
construct manifestation
energy manipulation
force fields
geokinesis
gravity manipulation
healing touch
hydrokinesis
identity drain
invisibility
lie detection
light veil
love energy manipulation
lunar phasing
magic (reality manipulation)
mediumship
music manipulation
nightmare form
organic manipulation
pain illusion
phase shifting
phasing
power manipulation
power siphoning
psychometry
scanning
self-duplication
self-transmutation
sensory illusion
shadow manipulation
shapeshifting
supersonic hearing
super speed
super strength
technopathy
telekinesis
teleportation
touch telepathy
tychokinesis
vertigo manipulation
voice mimicry
voice reality manipulation
weather manipulation
wire manipulation
zoolingualism

Last edited:
nova.the.alien nova.the.alien or any other gm!! i hope you don't mind answering, but are the 8th and the 15th the only two acceptance date (i.e. anyone who submits between the two will only get their decision on the 15h), or will it be rolling admission after the 8th?

nova.the.alien nova.the.alien or any other gm!! i hope you don't mind answering, but are the 8th and the 15th the only two acceptance date (i.e. anyone who submits between the two will only get their decision on the 15h), or will it be rolling admission after the 8th?
It will be rolling admission after the 8th! As people finish their first character we will accept/deny them as soon as we are able to look at their character and consider them.

It will be rolling admission after the 8th! As people finish their first character we will accept/deny them as soon as we are able to look at their character and consider them.
thank u !! <3 i hope i can have either lia or rory up tonight?? maybe?? i am still committing to th mistake of coding my own cs but i'm oalmost done i pwomise

thank u !! <3 i hope i can have either lia or rory up tonight?? maybe?? i am still committing to th mistake of coding my own cs but i'm oalmost done i pwomise
Omg you're coding your own??? Brave soul ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Omg you're coding your own??? Brave soul ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
with the powers of chatgpt and my squiggly brain cells combined i have made something that works kinda? maybe?? i'm no whw or uxie but i try ๐Ÿ˜ญ

1696648473935.png
hello my cses are finally finished but omfg at what cost.

gao i love you but what the fuck is that
also i love both your characters especially big bird but my point still stands
listen pookie im feelin a bit ROUGH after having to use more than 3% of my brain help
and im going to pick up your characters like a farmer with his prized fruit and hold them SOOOO gently.

basics are up heehoo, gonna go to work and not work but instead write maybe because i just realized the first deadline is tomorrow-

basics are up heehoo, gonna go to work and not work but instead write maybe because i just realized the first deadline is tomorrow-
your character sheets are gorgeous

Users who are viewing this thread

Back