• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered Urk! I can't find anything! D:

Phadia

Tomato Goddess
I'm sooo lost on here now. How do I find a thread I made from before the update? Specifically, HP's?
I need to glean some info from an old CS.

You can find your threads here. All HPs are found here. If you have specific titles, I can help you find them even further. :)

You can find your threads here. All HPs are found here. If you have specific titles, I can help you find them even further. :)
Clicked on the first one, but my HP is not where it should be... could it have been deleted?? Also, the second link brings up an error page. :(

EDIT: If it helps at all, I'm looking for my Blood Bound RP (There were three threads at one point.) And specifically the pages I'm looking for, are Richter Haynes, Anthony Moretti, and Maerywn Ethristrom's CS's.

I'm also trying to find the first page of my HP. Like, the one where the picture and description would be.

I will begin to look for your threads. What is the name of your HP?
Well, the name was "Blood Bound", but it might have had some homemade "tags" in it like "(New!) Blood Bound! (Looking for players!)" or something. Sorry... I can't remember the exact title. ._.' It's been several months since it was active.
The thing that makes in complicated, is that there were actually TWO threads. One that I made back when the site first updated, and one months down the line. I'm looking for the most recent one.

I have found the following threads in the Site Archive. They may be restored through a Roleplay Support ticket. If your HP went inactive, it was likely archived.
Blood Bound
Richter Haynes
Anthony Moretti

I was unable to find Maerywn Ethristrom's CS.

Oh, thank you! Whoops. I misspelled Mae's sheet. It was Maerwyn Ethristrom.
EDIT: Also, on my end, that's displayed as only one link to Anthony Moretti's page. I can't get to the other two. When I click them, it highlights all three names.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back