• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Request URGENT! NEED ART

cadence

in a quiet garden
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
i have a ... weird request. for christmas, im writing my friend a short little meme novel about these two characters/inside jokes in our group chat and ... well, i need some cover art BADLY. like. i NEED it. it doesn't have to be good. it doesn't have to be amazing. u can use it as practice and ill fill u in on the beautifulness that is bullman. hell, if i like it enough, i might even pay u. I just NEED THIS. i need it more than i need oxygen. so. here are the deets.

this is bullman.
image0.png
this is cowboy.
tumblr_otov9314N91vd0zzho1_400.png

basically, i want them drawn into a sexy pose similar to this with bullman in the back and cowboy in the front. it can be drawn any way you want i just need to print it out so i can use it on my handwritten, hand-delivered novella to my friend. ill love u forever. please.
Screen-Shot-2017-04-12-at-4.15.19-PM-200x300.png

just so everyone knows this is NOT a joke and i will ACTUALLY pay u like $5 for some sloppy cow men

this. this is the level of cryptic I live for.
I would love to do this for you

some current art examples:
thicc_tiefling__anyone__by_wormcoffin_ddm4xxc-pre.jpg
malloy_by_wormcoffin_ddkohwr-pre.jpg
I CANNOT BEKIEVE SOMEINE RESPONDED THERE ARE LITERAL TEARS IN MY EYES

YES YES YES UR ART IS SO GOOD AND I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE U DRAW THE COVER OF MY SEXY STEAMY MEME NOVEL

pm me?? we can talk business

Users who are viewing this thread

Back