Updates

Gupi

tαag
I'm going to use this forum just to post major plot updates in case anyone is absent and needs a catch up, as well as tell you all if I've updating anything in the world building category that you need to read.

Once every member has at least one character paired off, then we can start the roleplay. 

Please feel free to ask your friends to join if think they'd be interested, especially if they'd be willing to make more male characters because we're fairly lacking in them right now.

Quick Announcement!

We're pretty much good to start, at the moment there is only one member who hasn't made any forms, but they haven't yet seen the message I sent them asking about that so I'm not to sure what's happening on that front. Unfortunately we have four, soon to be five with ayezombie's male character being made, unpaired characters. Now two of them are male and able to be paired off together, or one with ayezombie's male once he's up, but the other two are both royal females. So that leaves us with a few options, but I'd really like every character paired off before we start and I lock the roleplay.

Sorry again about my delay, a recent storm knocked out all of my internet connection. He will be done by tomorrow morning!

Hey! Thanks to everyone who's posted so far.  :)

Please wait for everyone else to post once before you continue posting, just so everyone can get their character started at least. You're all free to post however often you want after that.

Thanks!

Hey everyone! Update again!

A few things:

1. For the sake of @Emotional Enigma can we all take care not to use small fonts. 
  2. You are allowed to tag the user you're responding to within your posts but please keep it non-intrusive.
  3. Rhibi and I have had a discussion and since we know why @ayezombie hasn't been online and posted yet, and no one else is currently reliant on their characters, everyone is now free to post when they can. I will be editing my original post of Adam, and @Alannnah will need to edit Ashe's post, to remove the interaction with ayezombie's characters. (Sorry for that.)

• If ayezombie hasn't come online within the next week I will be removing them from the roleplay.
    • An apology to @Lava for holding you to a different standard. I just didn't know your reasons for not being online.
  4. You are all free at any time to make more characters if you wish, someone said something a day or two ago about being open to having more. 

• If you do make more characters I'd like you to tell me before you start on a form for them, and obviously work out things with people from the same kingdom.
    • You will not be allowed to post as your new characters until they are paired off

Users who are viewing this thread

Back