• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered Update Notifications

volchan

Dearheart
Helper
I know this has been asked before, but I haven't really found an answer or solution yet. For some reason I'm no longer getting notifications when people I follow post updates on their profiles. Also, the old system automatically notified me when someone would post updates or comment/like things, but now the only time any notification will pop up is if I refresh or hop to another page. Is this some kind of bug, or just the new system at work?

I know this has been asked before, but I haven't really found an answer or solution yet. For some reason I'm no longer getting notifications when people I follow post updates on their profiles. Also, the old system automatically notified me when someone would post updates or comment/like things, but now the only time any notification will pop up is if I refresh or hop to another page. Is this some kind of bug, or just the new system at work?

It is no longer possible to receive notifications for status updates. The notification push will come in xenForo 2.0.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back