Untouchable Love (Roxelx Shy)

Shy Shadow

Zombie Slayer
Lidia could tell that Zeno was getting nervous once he begun to spin a piece of her hair. She graved his hand, hoping to give him a bit more comfort. Soon they began to start yelling at each other and the last thing he herd was his Dad tell him he was selfish. That seemed to snap something inside Lidia. She looked up at him and saw that he was even considering that he was selfish.

"Zeno isn't selfish. He's sweet and most loving person I have ever met. Your the selfish one choosing your own needs over your family's, and having your own son be dragged down along with you. If you think that Zeno is selfish than you don't know your son at all," she said sternly.

The two men just stared at the girl as she spoke, the ancient man finally snorted. "What the h*ll you come here for anyways? Huh?!" Zeno stared a deep appreciation in his eyes for Lidia,

"Just for that story and the contract you signed." After digging around for a moment he held out the old parchment by his finger tips, "Take it." Zeno stepped forward and did just that before tossing the man his wedding ring back. Without another word, he guided Lidia out of the room and back door.

Lidia let Zeno guide her out, she didn't say a word, she didn't know why she just didn't. I guess she just didn't know what to say. What Zeno's dad told him just made her get pissed off. She didn't mean to be disrespectful but she couldn't help but say that.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk - now Free

They now stood out in the backyard, the cool air whipped around them lightly blowing their hair to and fro, Zeno stared off to the side, the parchment rolled up in his hand, "Thanks Lidia..what you said...thank you." His voice was a lot heavier as if he was trying to control tears that clogged his throat.

She looked up at him and gave him a soft yet meaningful smile. Then she took his hand, placing hers in his. "Well everything I said was the truth," she told him as if no big deal.

Zeno circled his fingers around hers, he squeezed it softly before with a tug, he had her in his arms, his face in her shoulder as his shoulders shook lightly, he held her tightly but not to tight, the tears went lightly down his cheek. No matter how old you got, your parents rejection still hurt, it just plain old hurt.

Lidia wasn't expecting Zeno to pull her into a hug, but soon she hugged him hoping to give him some comfort. She knew how it felt when your parents rejected you, she knew how much it hurt. She understood. So she hugged him back.

Zeno started to calm down after Lidia started to hug back, soon his body was still in her arms before he slowly pulled away getting out a handkerchief, to wipe his face, "Sor-rry about that," he cleared his throat tucking the cloth back into his pocket.

Lidia had felt a warm and safe feeling hugging Zeno. When he let go of her and apologized she gave a symphathetic smile. "Please don't be sorry," she told him.

Zeno gazed at her for a few minutes before nodding, "If you insist." He looked up at the sky clocking an estimated time around midnight, "Are you tired? I did not think for a second we would be stay there, so I thought of another place, to rest." He politely extended his hand for her to take. Something Zeno could never shake from his time period, like some of his speech and overall old courtesy.

"Okay," she said simply and place her hand in his. Inter winding their fingers. She loved small acts like this, they were something other boys didn't do, well I guess they didn't live for as long as Zeno has. She liked everything about Zeno and what made him,him.

She thinks that she might even love him. Even though they had just met she thinks that she loved him. Even if she just met him. But she doesn't say anything just stayes quiet and takes Zeno's hand.

With their hands interlocked and thw wind whisping softly, Zeno lead them to a more peaceful looking place than the ghetto area his father lived. Up a small hill they traveled and ontop sat a gazebo Zeno walked in, there was a circle of wide benches that were padded, "Its not the best place to sleep, but I have blankets in here." He patted his duffle bag, before looking hesitatedly worried, he knew this was not the best accomidations to say the least.

Zeno soon lead her out of the ghetto and to a more beautiful place. She had thought that this place had a sertin beauty to it. She saw the worried expression plastered on Zeno's face but didn't know why. "It's really nice I like it," she smiled and sat down. "I like it here..." She said her eyes wondering. It had a sertin feel to it, that gave her comfert.

Zeno watched her sit and gaze around, Lidia's posture was lax. Zeno grinned Boy does she adapt well He sat down next to her before stretching out laying on his back, "Lay like I am." He coaxed and when she would their heads would be touching giving them both a wonderful view of the seeable stary sky.

Lidia did as she was told and laid down just as he did. Soon there heads were touching and she was looking up at the beautiful starry night. Her green eyes sparkled at the sight of the stars. She hadnt seen stars like this before, so bright and clear. It was beautiful.

"Pretty arn't they?" His voice was soft floating in the night breeze, he let out a little laugh, "I remember I used to remember the names, but I have forgotten them now." His closed his eyes to think for a moment but came up rather empty, stretching his arm back he found her hand and held it again eyes back on the sky, "Lidia...." a sigh escaped his lips before he smiled sadly, " Do you know any of the names of the stars?" Zeno had stopped the actual question from escaping his heart, he needed to focus on saving her, not his feelings for her.

Lidia looked over at him when he asked the question. It looked like he wanted to ask something different but ended up asking the name of he stars. "I only know Alula Borealis," she said pointing at a star. "And the onto way I know that was that my dad told me that." She didn't remember the other names of the stars. She frowned a bit. She really missed him.

She wondered what would happen next. If she would be able to live much longer... Would she be able to have a life with the wonderful boy that is trying to save her.

Zeno blinked looking back at her as she looked at him, her eyes had a certain sparkle in them as the moon light glimmered down on them. "Alula Borealis," He repeated looking back up at the sky, "I think I remember that one." He lifted to follow her finger as she pointed before letting his hand fall onto his chest, "The next step Romel said is about all your past lives, but I have no idea how that will work or even where to start...." Zeno flipped over to his stomach looking at Lidia as she looked up, "I...I'm scared for you." His hand slid along her cheek cupping it, his fingers circling along her smooth chin, "I don't know how I can help with that part or what will happen." His voice was but a whisper.

Lidia was silent her lips unmoving. She looked into his eyes as he cupped her checks. "It's okay you don't have too," She said. She already knew he wouldn't be able to help her with being afraid of dying. That she just had to dil with it her self

"I can't help it," Zeno's voice leaked with worry as he kept staring into her eyes hand still rested along her cheek, "I can't help, but worry especially when it involves you."

Lidia looked down for a moment, before looking back up at him. She was glad that it was dark out becomes her checks were blushing a scarlet red. Then she said something she thought she wouldn't be able to admit to him. "I really don't want to die Zeno. I wan to grow up and be with you."

It may have been dark, but his tanned hand along her cheek felt the warm heat in her cheek, his breath caught in his throat at the words as she spoke them each one a reminder that she did know the truth. All the other girls had no idea they would die, and if he tried to explain even a bit , they would not believe him saying he was so shy he was making up fables. But Lidia believed, she knew and maybe ignorance held some bliss, it was hard to feel her fear, "I know, I-I know," slowly he sank back to his stomach as his forehead rested against Lidia's, "But I won't let you, I vow I won't." They were so close yet Zeno held back in till the rest caught up to him, with him, she wanted to spend her life with him. Leaning up a bit, he moved his face a bit forward before bringing his lips lightly onto hers, his mouth moved as he silently vowed, "I won't let you die this time."

The slightest touch sent butterfly's fluttering around in her stomach. They're close now, so close that she could feel his light breath on her face. She looked into his eyes as he placed his lips on hers and vowed that he would not let her die. And she belived him. She belived that he would do all in his power to save her. A faint yet sweet smile curved at the very tip of her rosy pink lips. She was about to say something before a clash of thunder filled the air and the rain started to lightly poor, suddenly getting very cold.

Zeno leaned up from the kiss seeing the sweet smile on her lips no how small it was there, he jumped a bit, his shoulders tensing as the thunder boomed, thee sudden sound of it surprising him. Sitting up on his knees, Zeno reached down pulling out the blankets draping one over Lidia he laid back down covering himself with his own as more lightening crisscrossed through the sky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back