• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Until Kingdom Come KozaktrixBumblebri [Closed]

Yes, I'm

Thinking they're a part of an alliance working on keeping the two kingdoms separated. Might expand on the sorcerer and make him more of a powerful necromancer. I also plan on Talyn being kidnapped prior to them reachin the Capitol.

Yeah, they still don't have horses. I was thinking the village would be some sort of farming thing.

So, I suck. I thought I had replied days ago and apparently never did. My apologies.

Do you have anything you think would make a good plot twist/element/development?

Part of me thought it could be interesting to have him chasing after her, hitting obstacles like elves, etc. But I greatly value your opinion and ideas. :)

That's fine, I thought you were just busy :) But yeah, I think we could have an encounter with an elven settlement or something like that one way or another. Maybe we could have something happen on Talyn's end too.

Yeah, I was considering options. I wanted to have a bit of a trip through the different lands and the troll had seemed like a good idea at the time to get her in that direction

Users who are viewing this thread

Back