• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

(Unofficial) Pantheon of RPNiverse.

ninbinz

Master of Malign Maladies
This Thread is a little idea I had, a way for me to creatively describe our mods in the most outlandish ways I can think of. Feel free to post your own Iterations of RPN Gods. My own list will consist of the Admins and Mods.

The Creation

Long ago after the creation and deaths of many worlds did the great Moon God come to a barren and lifeless sector of the Rpgmultiverse. And lo did he see with his divine sight the future, it was a place of creativity where he could let his own imagination live in the hands of mortals, mortals he would come care for. Mortals who would learn to create worlds within worlds, mortals who with the power of their minds and the dexterity in their fingers would live a thousand lives and more and so did he create RPNiverse. But he saw that despite having a place in which all their dreams could come true, the mortals needed a form of communication and so he gifted unto them; SBlandia, a place of laughter, sadness, anger and potential.

The Divine Convergence

And yea did it come to pass that in the fourth Era of ShoutBoxlandia and the Third Rotation of RPNiverse was the fabric of reality torn. The wound appeared as a jagged slash of white light that marred all of existence with its presence, and from that wound appeared Hesperus; Duke of Hell and Lord of kitties. That dreadlord did find the RPNiverse pleasing, so he set in motion events that would cause much pain and suffering but unexplicably, much joy as well.

In the wake of Hesperus' departure did an eldritch force awake. Where once he was but a disembodied consciousness working his will upon RPN, he had awakened his true form. Through the wound in Reality did the Darkest of Wizards focus his unparalleled powers and those energies of his own realm to merge the realities of RoleplayZone and RPNiverse together. When finally the convergence had been completed and the citizens of RPniverse and RoleplayZone had come face to face did anyone notice the changes.

The Moon above had changed, where once it held the countenance of the Moon God it had since become blank. New Planets and Pocket dimension had been woven into the fabric of RPNiverse and SBlandia had expanded.

• @Ghan

The Blank God, Lord of the Abyss

God of Nothingness/The Abyss

There is a colourless realm between realities and from this realm does the Blank God work his will. Beneath his gaze even the Gods of RPNiverse are as tiny ants beneath his thumb. His is the realm of nothingness from where all of existence sprung forth, he rules the quiet space of the mind from which thoughts spring. His is the power to make and unmake the gods themselves and all of the cosmos is at the mercy of his will.

-Still to complete-

Last edited by a moderator:
One may simplify things into God's Alone... but there has always been more to existence than God's.

GgAcE, our Creator... I seems almost as though his existence is that before such things did exist. One may call him a Primordial, a being before Existence.

While our good friends the Admin's would seem to be that of Primordials, they were not of the world, but instead created by that which created existence itself. Esme and Kagu are much more likely to be the Gods of Gods.

While those of us that shift through the world keeping it organized and well mannered, for some, may simply be that of Gods.

But whose to say a God is only made of their power, given to them by that of greater beings. Could we not become Gods in our own right through skills that are a power in their own right??

Take @Coro Kouhai for example...

This "Mortal" is one that can sway the mind of even the greatest beings within existence. He controls minds without a second thought, and yet not even he realizes his own abilities.

True, your points are valid and spot on. This however is simply a listing of the admins in their godly forms. Perhaps I will add a section for those great few who are more than just mortal, those who are divine.

This had me in hysterics. But what about those gods who do not reign here, but are worshipped by those who do not know of such a place's existence?

I approve as long as Carl also gets the nickname "the joker" xD (i'd approve anyways)

Oh i love it. im actually on their! 8D i need to be more active in the site. its coming around just havent been in a good place for a long time apparently. I love it thought hooray~

@Kaine just you wait, I have yet to add your description to it. Check back tomorrow and you'll find a little snippet where once there was naught

Import is not quite the word I would choose but it communicates it well enough I suppose

I laughed so hard, I think I have tears in my eyes. Great job, Ninzin. GREAT JOB. Keep it up, can't wait to see the finished version. 
-Cackles evilly,-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back