Unofficial Info on the New Editor and Formatting System.

MISTER UN. 0W3N

schaden f r e u d e
So, I unofficially made a guess of what the new formatting system we have for RPNation. Instead of bogging down that thread, I will make a thread here so it's in plain site. As of now, everyone is wondering "what is this BBCoding?" Welp, first of all... throw that idea away. This is not BBCode. BBCode is dead. I thought it'd be HTML/CSS supported, but I don't even know as of now if that's the case. Tried it didn't work. So, what is this? As far as I can guesstimate (with the help of several users), we have official entered the age of "word doc" formats.

Ladies and gentleman, anyone that uses word docs like Google Docs is in luck. This is the site for you to copy your beautiful format over... (kinda) and just paste the crap out of it here. There. Without using buttons, your format is done. This is how much info we have as of now. PLEASE! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! Post in here and tell me if this is wrong or if there's other things. The buttons are limited as of now because this is not updated as stated in the announcement. There are some limited coding you can use. If you are familiar with GaiaOnline forums, congrats. You can now kinda code!

Also, there are clearly coding missing. AKA the buttons are missing. So.. you can't do jack with them until there's a "button" for them. And, it seems like editing anything outside of the presets will not happen until a major update to this section happens (if it happens).

The End.

View full tutorial

Users who are viewing this thread

Back