Unlikely Alliance

So Marius+Pleasent

is like

Esmae+Dresses xD

And Omg I think if Marius and Esmae ever talked I swear they'd be chargin eachother xD

Okay, so for this dinner event, we're going to have the arranged couples sit together. To make things more.... eventful.

Because I'm evil or something.

Anyway, the numbers are each couple:

1. Marius Tempest x Alessia Stone
  2. Kadami Chlaw x Maximum Layheart
  3. Zain Agathangelos x Tirrania Trevelyan
  4. Carissa Nightshade x Indicus Vencule
  5. Shiyam Rosa Agathangelos x Marcus Aurelius
  6. Male Dragon x Esmae Estrada
  7. Fisethal Arabitylar x Vermiculus Kraysus

The lone dot is Solona, apparently.

drawing_150702-jpg.138108

Seating chart made by @Jayden Kisubo because reasons.

We need someone to make a male dragon. If nothing else. I can make a second male. I just want to give someone else a chance

Mkay. I might make A counter part for Solona if everyone is okay with that.

Also, I think we're done on accepting new rpers, but if people still want to make characters for marriages I pretty sure that's okay.

Yeah, Esmae is going to have fun trying to keep him from flirting with other people. Wanted to make him an elder, but it would clash with his 'job'.

Lmao. She'd have a fun time trying to kill him :P I wrote her to dislike those type of characters and I think he's going to have a hard time getting her to talk to him at all xD

Well Gawain goes by his alias, Adele, and loves his job. His view on the peace talks is that he doesn't care for them as he only cares for his job. But with a mate/wife along for the ride, his job is split between keeping her safe and satisfied while stil being a thief.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back