• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom University of Walt Disney in Magic Kingdom

NessieAlways

da bomb diggity

tumblr_static_aaaoi6ikak8wkso04ko0ocsss.gif

Hey guys!

Nessie here bringing you another Rp!

About this RP

So a few weeks ago a dear friend started an RP called Modern Disney University. The RP attracted much attention and had a great start unfortunately things didn't go as planned and real life struck again making a wonderful RP dwindle down to zero. The Rpers and I were really bummed about this and decided to make a new RP that will continue on the idea our wonderful friend started.

This RP will take place in a university campus. It will follow the life of Disney Character inspired students as they go through a year in college. While there is no set plot line, there will be various events that will go on during the semester(RP) that will give characters things to look forward to.

Details:

~This will be a Casual RP

~Different Events will guide the story

~Speed is predicted to be medium paced

~I'll be accepting most characters

~Multiple characters are allowed

~People currently in this RP include the following

@Geek with Me

@incrusade

@Miss Alice

@munchkincora

@Rida

@SachiGrl

@Seanzah Angel

@ShurikenPhoenix

@themysteriousashe

What I'm looking for

~Players that will stick with us and create a fun environment

~Basic understanding of Roleplaying

If you are interested please take a look around the thread and post your characters

If there are any questions, comments, or concerns feel free to PM me.

Have a great night!

Casual - University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

We have more than enough RPers. I don't like the idea of posting this in the interest check. >.>

SachiGrl said:
We have more than enough RPers. I don't like the idea of posting this in the interest check. >.>
Well I just thought it'd be nice to share the Rp with other people =)

Who knows maybe the next person who joins will become Hunter's lover (>u>)

NessieAlways said:
Well I just thought it'd be nice to share the Rp with other people =)
Who knows maybe the next person who joins will become Hunter's lover (>u>)
Hunter could hunt any female teacher and/or student (being a villain.. I may permit this if the student is naughty enough)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back