• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy University of Para(normal)

kaatyy

You're a young paranormal creature who has been given the opportunity to study in the famed institution called the University of Para. Of course, Para is short for the Paranormal but the humans don't need to know that.

It's the beginning of a new school year and every one is coming back only to discover that there has been a murder on the school grounds over the summer. It seems that you aren't the only paranormals in this town and not all of them are good.

Things start to get freaky when students and faculty leave the school for a walk or jog and are found hanging from the chandeliers or nailed to the ceilings.

What could be doing this? Why?

It's you against the world. Will you find out what's happening or just try to survive? Everything's up to you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Types of creatures open:

Vampire

Werewolf

Ghost/Spirit

Demon

Angel

Changeling

Siren

Witch/Wizard

Faerie

--

YAY RULES!!1!1!!!11!!!

I know how much we all love them so I'll keep them short and sweet.

1. Obviously follow all of RPNation's Rules.
  2. No god-modding. Only I can kill off someone, make them do something, etc. and I won't unless necessary.
  3. No perfect characters please. There's a weakness part on the CS for a reason. Don't put something like "Janey Smith has a weakness for mirrors cuz she's perfect." or whatever. No Mary Sues/Gary Stus please.
  4. Be nice to everyone! (OOC that is. IC you can be a cold hearted bitch as much as your heart desires.
  5. Place the word eat somewhere in your CS.
  6. I will be accepting and declining CS's so please don't be offended if you're not picked. I won't tell you because I suck at that but if you see me accepting others then you're not in. I'm sorry!
  7. Posts must be AT LEAST a meaty paragraph. And by that I mean more than just 5 sentences. Make it vivid and hefty and give other's something to work with.
  8. Don't try to be the hero all the time. It's annoying. Just play your character's personality. If they're shy, don't make them suddenly take on the boss. If they're super brave then great. But let others help you.
  9. You will get a warning if you're breaking any of these rules. Only one warning. After that you will be kicked and your character will be killed off.
  10. HAVE FUN

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back