• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Universal Coliseum(Fantasy Fighting League) - Lore

Well, for starters, Kankri relies on close combat, aside from his abilities. His sickle is mainly used for trapping and pressuring, but he isn't afraid to slice and dice. He gets mad easily, and when he does, he just fights, screaming and cussing. Things that make him mad are substantial insults. (You're stupid won't do anything, but getting hit hard followed by "Wow. I thought they were matching us up with others who would present a challenge." Will begin to light his fuse)

Judo and Sumo are grappling arts, and not your typical punch-kick arts. He has a strong grip, and will break bones and maim foes. He is typically average speed. Unless he is in water, he isn't very agile.

He's a trash talker, and winning is a pride thing. I insist on not pulling any punches when I write, and since your character has to win in your version, a real slap in the face would be making him bloodied and busied, but then making him cry. He can be a real baby, because he's quite sensitive.

Depending on his enviroment, he can change. Into different crab types. If you want to know which ones he's capable of, just PM me and tell me your enviroment, and I'll give you the lowdown on what'll happen.

He doesn't have blood. He has liquid clear/pinkish crab jelly, and a shell under his skin, making most wounds superficial.

Okay, so, Feros isn't one for insults or trash-talk, rather, he likes to talk and offer to be friends and such during battle. The only exception is if you threaten His friends or his Mate, then he may go berserk.

As for his fighting, he tends to not stay with any one blade combo for too long, switching blades even during combos. This is almost instantaneous, and so he could theoretically begin with one long and one short, cycle through all seven blades, and end with only his bastard. He is able to wield any combination of blade, either a single,a twin, long and short, long and bastard, or bastard and short.

His abilities are most often used when tactically feasible. So, for example, flurry when he wants to rush, wind scythe when he is kept at range, and riposte when he is taking a beating. Of course, feel free to have him use these as wished to make the fight exciting.

His ultimate is usually saved for a good contest, and showy victories. He saves it until later, usually. Also, at the end of a battle, win or lose, his tail will wag, he will smile and ask you to be his friend.

Again, feel free to take some liberties as you must, but I'd prefer you keep him happy, friendly, excited, and maybe give him some banter if you want!

For Tae, she fights pretty gracefully and efficiently; a movement lost is a movement wasted. She doesn't like to perform, per se, but the fight is like a dance to her. She would like to always be one step ahead, and doesn't want a dirty, bloody scuffle unless necessary. She tends to flit around the opponent, dodging instead of blocking. All in all, she prefers finesse.

That being said, Tae is not above dirty tricks or sacrifices; she very well will be one to suffer a tremendous blow to her leg if she can pierce you through the neck. She's not afraid of pain at all, and can bulldoze her way through scenarios if need be. She's also not afraid of death, and would rather have a draw than a loss. She's often desparate for such a result, actually, if it comes down to it.

Her special skills are used semi-rarely, with the exception of her first. She tends to hate the reminder that they give her, so they are used most often as a last ditch resort, for short periods of time, or to gain a very clear upper hand. Since her third power is a wildcard, the most I can say is that it isn't anything like "oh look, she can suddenly control ice!" But it does allow her to remember how to pin someone, or remember Tai Chi, or something like that. Ordinary defensive/offensive skills that you might be able to pick up, or current ability augmentations.

In a sense, her past controls her. If you can hit upon that (although it will be unknown at the start), you can probably upset her style.

As for her general "voice"; Tae is quite a gentlewoman, although if you can search up any eastern elements in speech or mannerisms, you'll find a hint of that in Tae(stuff like tying on a red belt, symbolism in certain numbers, letters; accented vowels, etc.). She also has a slight accent, and sometimes fumbles american words. When she's angry, it's less of an explosive anger and more of a quietly simmering one. She remains impartial when it comes to relationships outside of the fights, and does not really value the competition and has no real competing spirit, as her goal is far from "winning" or emerging with a title. She'll most likely befriend you if you're willing to help her cause or be very understanding.

Alright, So Siri is a long distance fighter, like i said. She relies on her levitation and gravitational force to stay far from her opponents. If she does end up near them, she'll take it as an opportunity to use her emession beam (basically just a clear beam of gravity power) to push the opponent away and cause damage, sometimes adding a throwing knife to the mix. If she doesnt do that, or use her defensive attack (Gravitational outforce) to push her opponent away chances are she will panic.

She's a cautious person, taking her time to pinpoint where she wants to move gravity. Though, she is physically fast. She's also more of defensive fighter, prefering to take her time to hang back and throw her opponents away over and over until they're worn out before striking.

SIri only uses her ultimate ability when she knows its either that or lose or simply if she knows it's the best way to end the match.

Emotionally, she's very patient and calm. not much getting to her. She remains blank, cool and reserved. if you have any questions im more than happy to answer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back