• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Unite or Die | OOC

Characters
Here
I'd have to say I love Firepaw the most, currently on the second book, so I'm a little behind XD

I'd have to say I love Firepaw the most, currently on the second book, so I'm a little behind XD

Firepaw is definitely a neato boy. I hope you enjoy the series.

Tater Tot Tater Tot

Love the coding by the way. I'm gonna formulate a roleplay sample and sheet for you. Might take me the whole day but we'll see.

Thanks! The coding is admittedly why things took so long so I'm glad it seemed worth it. I look forward to seeing your character(s)!

Ah, by the by, for the roleplay sample - is there a minimum length you are looking for or just enough to show the personality of the cat we wish to make?

So long as it's at least a paragraph it's acceptable. I forgot to mention it doesn't need to be fresh either. You can use a previous roleplay post as your sample if you like and just give me a little snippet of what you plan for your character to be like. The sample doesn't necessarily need to be about them.

Just a small update. The medicine cat and medicine cat apprentice ranks have both been filled so they are no longer open for application. Clan leader, rogue leader, and rogue overseer are still open to be applied for.

I don't know why, but I'm going to have to say Jayfeather is my favorite.
Also, are you allowed to use real cats for your character's picture?

Last edited:
I apologize to everyone who signed up for this, but unfortunately, I won't be staying on this site. I just don't have enough time. I hope you all find other rps you'll enjoy and it was nice meeting everyone. Take care.

I apologize to everyone who signed up for this, but unfortunately, I won't be staying on this site. I just don't have enough time. I hope you all find other rps you'll enjoy and it was nice meeting everyone. Take care.

Ah. Shame. But understandable. Do take care and perhaps I'll see you on another site. Good luck man!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back