• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Unique RWBY rp (I hope)

Mr.Observer

So this is an idea that I haven't really put a huge amount of though into just yet but something I personally belive could be quite interesting.

So the very brief concept is that we are two characters who unlike the orginal rwby crew are not people who have ever wanted to become huntsmen or huntswomen. Instead we are/were criminals that had a large amount of infamy that after a while got caught, however due to an increase in grimm we numbers we were given a choice go to prison for the rest of our lives or use our skills to aid in mankind's benefit and attend one of the hunter academies and given the end goal of becoming huntsmen/huntswomen. Obviously the choice was a simple one and we decide to become pick to help mankind with the single condition that we don't get separated they accepted with a condition of their own that we allow a tracking device to be implanted in us in case we try to run off.

So there we are tracked, somewhere we don't want to be and surrounded by people who looked at us with either fear or that we were just something the cat dragged in.

Well anyhow thats the basic idea behind what I had in mind. Now I do plan to run this as a 1x1 but if it attracts enough attention and everyone involved is happy to I can make this into a small group rp (4 people) and instead of it just being two people it can instead be a group of four.

My last point is just to say thanks for reading and that I apologies if this looks terrible I'm posting on phone at the moment and me and my phone don't get along well.

Ah the best type of oooh.

So with you two interested how would you like to do this? As two separate 1x1's, a 1x1x1 (where either we do it as three characters or one of us makes a fourth) or possible wait and hope for a forth person?
I'd like to have four people. I tried doing a RWBY 1x1 recently, and it was a disaster.

Regarding the plot, I was thinking the team could be two ex-criminals and two legit hunters-in-training who have to keep the other two in line.

I'd like to have four people. I tried doing a RWBY 1x1 recently, and it was a disaster.

Regarding the plot, I was thinking the team could be two ex-criminals and two legit hunters-in-training who have to keep the other two in line.
That's what I had in mind as well should this have ended up getting four people. Once I get home (should be about one hour) I'll make a pm for us to talk about things in more detail as well as work out characters and what not.

Ah the best type of oooh.

So with you two interested how would you like to do this? As two separate 1x1's, a 1x1x1 (where either we do it as three characters or one of us makes a fourth) or possible wait and hope for a forth person?

SP3CT3R SP3CT3R Aura Of Twilight Aura Of Twilight

Yeah, I'm with the whole four person group thing. I might know somebody who's interested in that fourth spot.

I is intrigued, and will throw my hat in for a fourth spot (which I intended to post last night, and got sidetracked like a derp.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back