• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Unfollowing hidden hosted projects.

Ammokkx

Here to deliver the token Loli.
I've recently taken to cleaning out unnecessary threads that I'm following, and stumbled on an interesting little problem. Since I was once part of a hosted project that got hidden, and was following certain threads in that hosted project, I can't unfollow them. If I go to my following's list and try to bring up the 'Change preferences' menu, which would be the only way to do that, it just has an error loading the content. This means I'm essentially stuck with it and can't unfollow. Screenshot

Well, on the plus side, you shouldn't be getting any alerts for them because there won't be any replies to them. I'll take a closer look when I'm back on my computer.

(Sorry, I'd lost track of this somehow.  Thanks for the reminder!)

OK.  What happens if you click on the box at the far right?  On my stuff I get a little popup at the bottom with three options:

Followed content preferences.JPG

The X should remove the thread from your list altogether, though I admit I'm not sure what effect its being hidden will have.  Hopefully none!

Yeah, that did the trick. It popped up and worked no problem. Thanks for pointing it out!

Yay!  Glad it worked for you. ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back