Undertale

(-_-)

uhhh i dont know how to respond to this...oh wait yea i do

Look up underlust

i meant in the game. not my actualy soul. although i would totally do that too.

i wish there was something you could do to save him, like save the butts pie for him or something.

but i guess thats why the game is considered "good". have you noticed? make a likable character die on the best ending and you get a swarming mob fandom.

i meant in the game. not my actualy soul. although i would totally do that too.

i wish there was something you could do to save him, like save the butts pie for him or something.

but i guess thats why the game is considered "good". have you noticed? make a likable character die on the best ending and you get a swarming mob fandom.

yea i agree

i mean, they only start becoming evil and doing evil things when you force them to watch you kill their mother in front of them and then literally everything else in sight.

the pacifist route wouldn't have been possible at all if they didnt help.

Last edited by a moderator:
you know what? i see what im dealing with here. i just need to spend the next 20+ turns pressing [MERCY] and he'll talk himself out of it. it worked for literally everyone except undyne and asgore. but then again, asgore has already gained LOVE  and undyne was literally born and raised to hate humans.

all i had to do with her was water her and then burn her house down.

and asgore? pumble him to near death!

wait now that i say it like that, it makes you really question if frisk was a good person, even in pacifist....

Play the Mother trilogy.

IMO, it's much better. 

@Huey

Ooh, a battle? I will join your side, Silver Queen.

I have HP of... ∞

Oops, Source wasn't open.

I have HP of ∞

SQ has engaged battle against Freemankiller!

She used ???!

She inflicted 500 damage!

Verdana joins SQ! Because that can happen!

Verdana uses Call the System on Freemankiller!

Verdana inflicts 1 damage! Karma infects 199HP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back