• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Undertale

[QUOTE="Charas Follower]I'm a ghost so I don't have to worry about people finding a ghost talking about being in character or not so lol

[/QUOTE]
Oh lol x3 should I get into character then?... :3

[QUOTE="Charas Follower]Yes

[/QUOTE]
Lol just a simple yes lol Anyways) She'd walk throughout Snowdin, freezing calling out Frisks name as she held onto herself tightly . . . ( better? :3 )

*dating stared* a few hours later "human i dont have pason like you" *walks out of his house* "i dident even ask for that date"

Time and time again Gaster watched as the world ended only to start over in a pointless boring slaughter. Gaster watched everyone get a happy ending all but one and no matter what he was forgotten stuck outside of reality. He was not dead, he was not alive all because of one experiment he couldn't die he was a failure but yet he was himself so he was a success he had achieved what he had wanted but for that he lost everything.

Gaster looked to a time line the latest in a long line of ever looping cycles pointless and doomed. Yet in this doomed world there was hope so a choice stood before gaster and in the end there was only one option. Gaster pressed continue and finally entered the doomed little timeline.

Asriel approaches his house in Snowdin. Seeing some humans there, he walks up and introduces himself. "Hello, humans! I am Asriel, the ultimate deity, protector of Monsters."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back