• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Undertale, trying to live a normal life! (Open!)

Get to know your GM! What's my favorite boss theme from Undertale?

• Spider Dance (Muffet's theme)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Megalovania (Sans' theme)

• Dummy! (Mad Dummie's theme)

• Total voters
xD I really want undyne to see the new humans and frisk as she is surely gonna be like:

hqdefault.jpg

well...she will try to kill all of them in the meantime but surely become there friends xD i really want to later get in the main act if...no one minds that is,don't want to be a party crasher :/

@Yonsisac

Greetings! I wanted to apologize to you for being slow to reply. I haven't been feeling so well, and also have had a tough schedule. Right now I believe I am too tired to write something up, and am afraid I might spoil things with a bad quality post. I shall try to respond to you as soon as possible though, I promise! <3 I am terribly sorry for my inconvenience though. Also yes, it would be nice to have more members of the main cast be together and interacting, perhaps the lovely Toriel performer as well! :) I certainly hope such thing can be worked out properly soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
MoonLegend101 said:
@Yonsisac
Greetings! I wanted to apologize to you for being slow to reply. I haven't been feeling so well, and also have had a tough schedule. Right now I believe I am too tired to write something up, and am afraid I might spoil things with a bad quality post. I shall try to respond to you as soon as possible though, I promise! <3 I am terribly sorry for my inconvenience though. Also yes, it would be nice to have more members of the main cast be together and interacting, perhaps the lovely Toriel performer as well! :) I certainly such thing can be worked out properly soon.
No worries take your time no rush is needed ^^ i can wait aslong as you need so just take it easy aight? a good post is best post -3- and irl comes first... so take your time ^^

yea i wanna jump in but feel i might ruin it seeing undyne has a "problem" with humans :/ and all seems calm sooo...

Im back im so sorry for being late....this seems slow...shoold i...you know...walk in? make some drama to get this up? show the humans TO NEVER COME HERE?!?

@Yonsisac

I'm hoping to guide my side (with Frisk) over to Waterfall before long. Once we get there, if Undyne encounters them I think it make things...very interesting.

TheGossipLink said:
@Yonsisac
I'm hoping to guide my side (with Frisk) over to Waterfall before long. Once we get there, if Undyne encounters them I think it make things...very interesting.
aight i really dont want this to die honestly and the fact there are many good Rp'ers here i really want this to have fuel! im sorry if i was gone for some time but family issues but im temporarily here so expect some downtime here and there

That post with Frisk felt really abrupt...sorry 'bout that! It's just that it was getting way darker then I intended for this RP, so it was my attempt at curving it back around a little. Don't think I quite hit the mark though...oh well, I tried! Again, sorry for that.

Also, @THEGREATPAPYRUS and @MoonLegend101, sorry for taking so long to post! I feel really bad about it, I'll try to make up for it!

Finally got a post up. Sorry it took so long. Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back