• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Undertale, trying to live a normal life! (Open!)

Get to know your GM! What's my favorite boss theme from Undertale?

• Spider Dance (Muffet's theme)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Megalovania (Sans' theme)

• Dummy! (Mad Dummie's theme)

• Total voters
Aaa I have another Undertale plot I'm debating putting up here bye off to the Interest Checks

MoonLegend101 said:
I'm still here, just waiting on the plot thread for me and the Paps perf
Oh, well of course if Indie wouldn't mind, or if you will decide to do so, then, I would be fine and delighted with this in order to continue my role in the story! I'm desiring to do more roleplaying with this wonderful Papyrus performer in this roleplay anyways, if possible, and the other characters and such. <3
Well I know Indie irl and I'll be sure to ask if she's cool with that! She probably will be but you know, clarification and all! And oh my gosh whoever Sans's player is, stop being so sweet I'm dying here! <3

@MoonLegend101 @TheGossipLink

@THEGREATPAPYRUS

Ah, I see. Give her my regards! Hope things get better.

If that's the case, I'll resume the role. But if she ever wants to come back, the roles up for her!

@Noivian @Lordvader59

Hey you two, sorry for my inactivity. I was planning on waiting for our resident Flowey RPer to reply, but turns out they'll be pretty busy here for a while. So I'll post after school.

Uhm, sorry for the trouble. I haven't looked much into OOC here so far, but do you still accept Characters? More specifically OC's. I've posted one a few days ago, but I believe it hasn't been checked out yet. No pressure or anything, just asking.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks. I was kinda worried that my OC is just plainly self-assertive and admittably I did make him kinda too tied to the story. However if you require it I will change his backstory.

Lordvader59 said:
Well, there are two theaters of war currently activated, Gotham City, where General Grievous is fighting Spiderman and leading an Undead assault on the GCPD, nearby his backup, Bec Noir, is fighting Heavy and someone else. In Camp Half Blood, Deep Sea King is fighting... all the other Heroes.
Wait what lol

@PlaguedWithInsanity

Ah yeah, so I don't think Vader thought he was in the right thread...

Anyways! Let's see...well, currently Sans and Papyrus are at their home, watching MTT.

Frisk, Nova, and Vader's character (whom are all human) are on their way to Snowdin, whilst Chara, Flowey, and Greater Dog tag along.

@Lordvader59

Heya, you posted in the wrong thread when answering Plagued's question. Gotta say, it was wild. That RP sounds like the most hectic, amazing clash of things ever!

TheGossipLink said:
@PlaguedWithInsanity
Ah yeah, so I don't think Vader thought he was in the right thread...

Anyways! Let's see...well, currently Sans and Papyrus are at their home, watching MTT.

Frisk, Nova, and Vader's character (whom are all human) are on their way to Snowdin, whilst Chara, Flowey, and Greater Dog tag along.
What about all the rest of the characters?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back